Incest? Who would do it? And who wouldnt?

iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
edited August 2011 in Life
Would you fuck your cousin, brother, sister, mom or dad, aunt or uncle?

Me personally, i would NOT do my mom or aunts (im not gay so obviously i wouldnt do my brother dad or uncles....) and as for sisters? Id fuck my stepsister considering we are not blood related.... But my real sisters, no way! I wouldnt fuck them for a million dollars tax free and in cash in my hands before hand.... But with cousins..... Its different.... I have a first cousin who id just love to fuck like theres no tomorrow and i think she knows it! She cought me watching her ass once and just smiled at me. Didnt say anything just smiled and kept walking. She cought me checking out her tits atleast twice i know of. Once just got a look on her face like she was thinking "whats he lookin at", and the other time she said "are you lookin at my boobs?" i was like "whaaaaaat?!" in a surprised kind of way.... Then she grabbed them and like kind of moved them upward a couple times while saying "i know they jiggle alot! Sorry!" and i was thinking to myself "im sorry too!" sorry we're related that is.... I dont know if she actually one day would say "you wonna go do something?" or if she is even thinking about doing anything with me but she has to know i want to fuck her! I mean she sits on my lap alot and feels that i have a boner every time, cought me checking her out, and oh yeah, she has to notice it when she tries to hug me when im sitting down and shes standing i purpousfully put my cheek against her boobs and hold her tightly with my arms around her torso..... But all she does is hug me tighter and says she loves me....

Want to see pics of her? Email me at [email protected] and ask.... Mention this post!

(no naked pics though! she is my cousin remember?! So getting naked pics of her are impossible, unless we actually did something...)

So, anybody else got ant forbiden dreams....

Comments

• blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    If I know them well or have known them since I was young then no I wouldn't. Otherwise, sure. As for stepsisters, absolutely.
  • iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    If I know them well or have known them since I was young then no I wouldn't. Otherwise, sure. As for stepsisters, absolutely.

Thats exactly why i wouldnt fuck my sisters.... Knew them there whole life.... Eww....
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited June 2011
    If they were hot yeah. Incest is a pretty big fetish of mine but not with my family. They're ugly.
    edited June 2011
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    If they were hot yeah. Incest is a pretty big fetish of mine but not with my family. They're ugly.

Mine too. Except i do wonna fuck my cousin.... But shes probably the only one in my family id do....
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    I couldn't ever do it. There are some pretty girls in my family and many of them have nice bodies but the thought of any of them naked even disgust me.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited June 2011
    i would fuck a step sister , maybe a cousin . if i had a hot sister i would probably fuck her . i wonder out of all the relations , which would be most likely to have incest .:p:fap:
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited June 2011
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011
    hypothetically. I would probably fuck any of them (if I would fuck them if they wen't relatives), except my mum and I doubt my sister, but I'm not sure, I've never had a sister.
    I'm not in to incest or anything but I really don't see it as the taboo that most people do. Well, fucking a step sister would be pretty fucking hot.

In reality, I'd totally fuck one or two of my cousins appearance, and moral wise. I've never really got along with my family though but if we were more compatible I'd go there
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011
    If I had a brother I'd let him fuck me if he was good looking
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I have seen pictures of OP cousins and I would hit em. Damn, why does incest make me so fucking horny!
  • edited June 2011
    It would be kind of weird, so no. That's not to say incest is inherently weird, though, just that I've been raised in a society which regards it as so, and it's a feeling which is hard to shake.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    I got some good looking cousins but a playful slap on the ass is as far as I go. The thought of inserting my penis in one of them is just...eh.
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    This is a thread for jews!

Im not jewish. Not even a little bit.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    This is a thread for jews!

Care to elaborate how?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Care to elaborate how?

He posted in it.

(HE IS JEWISH)
    edited June 2011
    *twitches eye* Post pics please.

Its not PI since it isn't the OP, right? RIGHT?

I cant post pics on here! Im on my ipod touch, not a computer.
    edited June 2011
    iLickPussy wrote: »
    I cant post pics on here! Im on my ipod touch, not a computer.

I only ever use a cell phone to totse so I'm going to call bullshit.
    edited June 2011
    I only ever use a cell phone to totse so I'm going to call bullshit.

An ipod touch is not a cellphone. Idiot.
    edited June 2011
    An ipod touch is not a cellphone. Idiot.

No but it has the same web capabilities. Idiot.
    edited June 2011
    No but it has the same web capabilities. Idiot.

Obviously not considering i already tried to post pics and edit my avatar and it did not let me. So fuck off.
    edited June 2011
    Obviously not considering i already tried to post pics and edit my avatar and it did not let me. So fuck off.

Try harder. If you can go to websites and see pictures you can post them here. Stop failing.
    edited June 2011
    Try harder. If you can go to websites and see pictures you can post them here. Stop failing.

Dfg has already seen pics of the one i was talking about in my OP plus pics of some of my other cousins. so, you can go ahead and fuck yourself because it does not matter what you think.
    edited June 2011
    Let dfg post them then?

Go ahead and ask him.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Alright dfg, let em rip.

As you wish.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Her forehead is fucking disgusting.

I'd rather fuck a cow.
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    As you wish.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg

The one withe the died hair is the one from my OP.
    edited June 2011
    Box wrote: »

I'd rather fuck a cow.

Theblonde with the baby? Yes i know!!! I like her tits though. Thats about it.... But the one from my OP i was talking about is the one with the pink died hair.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    I just noticed that. Must be a newborn. They're fugly at that age.
    edited June 2011

I'd rather fuck a cow.
    WTF is wrong with that baby?

The baby is a result of what happens when someone abuses perscription drugs while pregnant....
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Is it her's? Cause that baby is a mud.

I laughed SO hard.
    mud2.jpg
    edited June 2011
    Is it her's? Cause that baby is a mud.

Yeah its hers and this mexican (or whatever) guys baby....
    edited June 2011
    I laughed SO hard.
    mud2.jpg

Yeah me too
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I like the pink one. I'd hit it.
    edited June 2011
    I like the pink one. I'd hit it.

Sorry but nope! Shes mine, and im not sharing.... :fap:
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited June 2011
    Dudes that baby is so fucked up.:hai:

My first thought was "OP, someone beat you to the incest."
  • UsernameUsername Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    I agree with box. This bitch is fucking gross. No wonder you made excuses as to not put pics up. Either you have no fucking taste or you're just a prepubescent teenager who just discoved that he has a dick and wants to play with it in anyway he can. Or maybe I have it all wrong. I mean there is one other option here. You could be so god damn ugly yourself and desperate that you'll even give that trash a chance. Which just by looking at the pic of the kid she was holding she prolly is into the whole inbreeding program. BTW just for the lolz post pics of the mentally handicapped kid yall will have when you accidentally get her pregnant.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ5lAQnHetHYOTroEROi3pmtuJXg1ItxdWku4gbcxjhzf4H-7Ixw
    edited June 2011
    Username wrote: »
    I agree with box. This bitch is fucking gross. No wonder you made excuses as to not put pics up. Either you have no fucking taste or you're just a prepubescent teenager who just discoved that he has a dick and wants to play with it in anyway he can. Or maybe I have it all wrong. I mean there is one other option here. You could be so god damn ugly yourself and desperate that you'll even give that trash a chance. Which just by looking at the pic of the kid she was holding she prolly is into the whole inbreeding program. BTW just for the lolz post pics of the mentally handicapped kid yall will have when you accidentally get her pregnant.

Theres nothing for me to hide. You just have a wild imagination. You should look into wrighting screenplay. Its perfect for you.
    edited June 2011
    Dudes that baby is so fucked up.:hai:

My first thought was "OP, someone beat you to the incest."

Yeah that baby is, well, eww.....
    edited June 2011
    Username wrote: »

Ps, if i was gonna just make excuses then i wouldve never sent any other pics to dfg except for the one i was originally talking to. Duh! Its really not as deep as you are trying to make it.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    this sunday at a fathers day gathering my cousin's

were dressed really slutty and cleavage like a motha.

So they get upset cause i'm starring at titties and ass halves.

Bitch, dont drss like a whore and i wont lokk. Its not my fault, i cant control my brain

and eyes. they go right to titties.

God, i would have fucked the shit out of them that day. :(
  • UsernameUsername Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Ps, if i was gonna just make excuses then i wouldve never sent any other pics to dfg except for the one i was originally talking to. Duh! Its really not as deep as you are trying to make it.

Oh don't worry, I know you're shallow. I mean hell, you'll fuck your cousin.
    Btw doesn't your ipod touch check grammar? If it doesn't you should preview your posts. :facepalm:
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited June 2011
    Despite how funny wincest sounds. I'd say no to incest.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited June 2011
    BTW The girl with the pink hair is nice.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    ew...looks like your family has been inbreeding for awhile
  • ChlozChloz Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    Haha, you guys are so mean!

First off, I'm female and bi. My sister is very attractive, but I'm not sure I could ever build up enough courage to have sex with her. If she came onto me (unlikely to happen since she is straight), I probably would have sex with her, but I would never push for it. I would never do anything with my Mom or Dad though, that would be really gross.

I'm on the left and my sister is on the right.
    210x92e.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Chloz wrote: »

First off, I'm female and bi. My sister is very attractive, but I'm not sure I could ever build up enough courage to have sex with her. If she came onto me (unlikely to happen since she is straight), I probably would have sex with her, but I would never push for it. I would never do anything with my Mom or Dad though, that would be really gross.

210x92e.jpg

I sense a trap. But I will just take a leap of faith.

Posts TITS!

EDIT: JJ.AM
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited June 2011

210x92e.jpg

Fuck the trap Imma go for it
    edited June 2011
    I sense a trap. But I will just take a leap of faith.

Posts TITS!

EDIT: JJ.AM

Haha, what trap? And no, I'm not posting my tits in an open forum, nice try buddy =]
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Haha, what trap? And no, I'm not posting my tits in an open forum, nice try buddy =]

PM or e-mail.

I can assure you, I am pretty trustworthy went it comes to keeping things private :).

And they're tits anyway. Sending them to me would make you legit.
    edited June 2011
    PM or e-mail.

I can assure you, I am pretty trustworthy went it comes to keeping things private :).

And they're tits anyway. Sending them to me would make you legit.

Is this the common treatment for woman around here, Tits or GTFO?

This seems like a male dominated forum, I'm a little scared :sad: