It's always disappointing when......

rejectreject Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
You go out on a saturday night and get drunk, and then you go home and go to sleep, and whilst you're sleeping you have a dream that you go to exactly the same places you did the night previously, except it was much more awesome with way more cool shit happening, so you wake up and for a few moments think you had an awesome night, only to then realise it was just a dream and the actual night you had was pretty boring.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Really? This has never happened to me. I got absolutely hammered last night and had some pretty odd dreams though. I also woke up in my girlfriend's bed and thought "where the fuck am I".
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't have dreams when im hammered.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    I got hammered on Thursday in town, then dreamt about having two £10 notes in my pocket.. Went to look in my pockets the next day and they weren't there :(
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    I don't have dreams when im hammered.

You must be very proud of yourself.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    I try and live out my dream when I go to these places...
    Also, very true.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    You must be very proud of yourself.

In fact I am. :cool:
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hate when that happens.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never go to parties so yeah.

:(
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I've had worse dreams that are quite fucked up.. as a young child.

1 was I'd go into my bedroom of this old house I moved to that has had some weird shit happen in it. I'd go in, the door behind me would slam shut, and then the room would get hotter and hotter and I'd hear screaming noises.

2. Wake up in my bed to feel something hot and mushy on my foot. I pull off the covers and there's just some evil looking bald head glowing red staring at me smiling this freaky smile, then I'd wake up again.

3. Dreamt I was in a torture chamber of some sort. Said to someone "I don't care, I know this is a dream." They said "He knows it's a dream, take him to the special dungeon so he can't wake up" then it felt like I was there trapped for a while, but then I woke up.

Weird shit.
  • edited July 2010
    That sounds scary as shit man. Not many dreams scare me, but when they do... its intense to say the least.
  • InsurrectionInsurrection Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Lol at the special dungeon.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    IWD wrote: »
    I've had worse dreams that are quite fucked up.. as a young child.

1 was I'd go into my bedroom of this old house I moved to that has had some weird shit happen in it. I'd go in, the door behind me would slam shut, and then the room would get hotter and hotter and I'd hear screaming noises.

2. Wake up in my bed to feel something hot and mushy on my foot. I pull off the covers and there's just some evil looking bald head glowing red staring at me smiling this freaky smile, then I'd wake up again.

3. Dreamt I was in a torture chamber of some sort. Said to someone "I don't care, I know this is a dream." They said "He knows it's a dream, take him to the special dungeon so he can't wake up" then it felt like I was there trapped for a while, but then I woke up.

Weird shit.

Sounds like some shit from Inception.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    IWD wrote: »

Weird shit.

thats fuckin hardcore
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Never happened to me....