Incest? Who would do it? And who wouldnt?

2»

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Chloz wrote: »
    Is this the common treatment for woman around here, Tits or GTFO?

This seems like a male dominated forum, I'm a little scared :sad:

Well, I generally don't go after girls unless I have a very good reason. In your case I sense a troll and the troll in me can't resist just having some fun with you. If you're legit enough, just write Dfg on any part of you body and PM me that picture. You will get included in Dfg Collage and you will get bonus points for being legit.

No need for nudes or anything.
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

need for nudes or anything.

Fixed
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    Again, the thought of incest makes me ill. You of course have the right to feel this way however I also retain the right to think you are depraved.

On a lighter and off topic note:

[ame=" - Stephen Lynch- Ugly Baby song[/ame]
  • edited June 2011
    Incest is one of the few perversions I don't even fantasize about. I don't get the whole 'foot' thing either, but hey, whatever spins yer prop.
  • iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Incest is one of the few perversions I don't even fantasize about. I don't get the whole 'foot' thing either, but hey, whatever spins yer prop.

I dont get the feet thing either but hey, if some people like it then more power to them.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    Is this the common treatment for woman around here, Tits or GTFO?

This seems like a male dominated forum, I'm a little scared :sad:

Haha, Welcome to Totse!

Either you'll get used to it and enjoy it here, or you won't and you'll leave pretty soon.

However, Dfg is probably right. You sound like a trap. Nobody said "Tits or GTFO" to you yet, you brought that up yourself. Clone account?
  • iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    Haha, Welcome to Totse!

Either you'll get used to it and enjoy it here, or you won't and you'll leave pretty soon.

However, Dfg is probably right. You sound like a trap. Nobody said "Tits or GTFO" to you yet, you brought that up yourself. Clone account?

Thats funny cause no one ever asked for them. If somebody wants to see tits that badly the can just search for pics of tits! I mean there already online to be here....
  • HarlequinHarlequin New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    I have a second cousin who I would definitely think about fucking, and there was some girl who looks almost identical to my first cousin who I found incredibly attractive for some reason. So I'm not really into it, but not altogether against it. If that makes sense.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    Not committing incest is a great idea if you have no form of birth control. What I mean is the main reason there are taboos against incest is to prevent peg toothed retarded inbred babies. But if two people love one another and want to share that on a carnal level it should be there choice so long as they take precaution not to create any retards. That being said I have, over the course of my life fucked two cousins and an aunt by marriage and have no shame about having done so.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited June 2011
    Sometimes the most accessible sex partner lives in the same house..
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    well lets see... i think healthy people wouldn't do it and sick people would do it.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    None of my current family members are attractive physically or personality wise, so no.

I'd have no problem if someone I knew was into it, I think it's fairly hot, taboo wise.

Maybe if I had a smoking hot daughter later, who was awesome and wanted me, I'd consider it, but I don't know man. Something about it in reality I find a bit repulsive, but in fantasy it's pretty alluring.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited July 2011
    iLickPussy wrote: »
    The one withe the died hair is the one from my OP.

5.jpg

You motherfucker, FUCK HER!!!!

Yes, she is interested in you and would do it if you buttered her up and asked! What are you waiting for?! It.will.be.the.best.sex.of.your.LIFE!!!!
    That being said I have, over the course of my life fucked two cousins and an aunt by marriage and have no shame about having done so.

Very nice.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    i got a cousin thats pretty cute

i wouldnt tho, awkward
  • SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Haha, you guys are so mean!

First off, I'm female and bi. My sister is very attractive, but I'm not sure I could ever build up enough courage to have sex with her. If she came onto me (unlikely to happen since she is straight), I probably would have sex with her, but I would never push for it. I would never do anything with my Mom or Dad though, that would be really gross.

I'm on the left and my sister is on the right.
    210x92e.jpg

meh...im not feelin your sister so much..you are rather cute though.

but as for the topic of discussion i have hot relatives but i really don't think i could eff one of them... mabby if it was a distant cuz or something and she was UBER smexy
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Spaceman wrote: »
    eff
    mabby
    smexy

I see we have some incest children in the thread.
    edited July 2011
    ok then..*maybe but i stand behind "eff" and "smexy" oh and im 22...dickhead
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    ok then..*maybe but i stand behind "eff" and "smexy" oh and im 22...dickhead

So, you're retarded then. Glad we got all that sorted out.
    edited July 2011
    yeah i'm not getting in an internet argument with you..that's lame.the fact that being a dick to people online is probably the only way you can make yourself feel smart or Superior in some way is plenty for me.i don't really need to make you look stupid.now run along and kill yourself before you wast any more air:)
  • RedShift00RedShift00 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    Two words: exposo would.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    iLickPussy wrote: »
    The baby is a result of what happens when someone abuses perscription drugs while pregnant....

I never want to be a woman. Like Doug Stanhope said, "I've put so much shit into my body, and to think perfectly normal people can have disabled kids just scares me...I'll have something like the goddamned Elephant child".
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I have fucked an aunt by marriage but don't really see that as incest. Also I have fucked my first cousin before but I am adopted. I was always unsure... is that incest? I mean we are not blood related so technically there shouldn't be anything against it...
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2011
    No, that's not really incest. More people should fuck their cousins.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    Traum wrote: »
    I have fucked an aunt by marriage but don't really see that as incest. Also I have fucked my first cousin before but I am adopted. I was always unsure... is that incest? I mean we are not blood related so technically there shouldn't be anything against it...

incest is blood + blood so you just answered your own question you fucking asshole.

i don't care how thinned the blood relation is either... it's still sick and i find that it reduces your manly/womanly hood.

urges is what's ruining the respect and evolution of man/woman-kind... especially in america.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    http://incest-dream.com/galleries/dad-daughter-diaries/Wonderful-looking-3d-incest-gallery-with-girl-and-her-father-fucking/index.html

^^^ that's funny. and nah, i would let my sis blow me thats about it.

Thats not really incest though. its love :cool: