Illegal mexicans? What do you think about them?

iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Yes i mean mostly mexicans. No i am not a racist but most of the illegal immigrants are from mexico. No ones gonna imagrate (illegaly) from canada.... They have free health care and drinking age of 18 instead of 21 like here. If anything i could see americans going to canada illegaly, if needed.

What do you think about it?

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    I live in New Mexico which is basicaly Old Mexico now. i fucking hate them, they dont know how to drive, they smell, they dont speak english etc. my opinion is if you are going to live in the usa Learn ENGLISH!! Fucking SpicS!
  • iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    I live in New Mexico which is basicaly Old Mexico now. i fucking hate them, they dont know how to drive, they smell, they dont speak english etc. my opinion is if you are going to live in the usa Learn ENGLISH!! Fucking SpicS!

I dont hate them as people but i do hate the idea of them sneaking in her AND US BEING FORCED TO LEARN THERE LANGUAGE! if i was going to go to russia or germany i wouldnt expect them to learn english! Id be in THERE COUNTRY so i would have to learn THERE LANGUAGE!

I agree with you.
    edited June 2011
    I now work with almost all mexicans who don't speak english. It fucking sucks, I really need to learn spanish.
    As for their legality, its a legit job, which requires a SSN or work visa, so they are legal. But up here in MN, we don't get as many ilegal mexicans, there was a minivan that got busted on I-35 about 20 miles south of the cities. There were 16 or 18 ilegal mexicans in the minivan.

If they were born here or atleast waited for there visa and or green card (if its the same thing, i didnt know because ive never needed one) then i dont have a problem with them being here. But if they wonna work here they need to learn english! That should be as important for them to know just as important as it is for us to have our i.d. and social security card to open a bank account.
    edited June 2011
    A green card is like a permanent visa, I think.

Yeah im not entirely sure about it either.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ok check this out. I live in Los Angeles so I am extremely qualified to speak on this subject.

1.) ANY illegal alien, regardless of origin, is a law breaker. What better way to show your respect to your new country than to begin your stay by IMMEDIATELY breaking the law.

2.) It is now next to impossible to get legal citizenship here unless you are (1) rich, (2) lucky, or (3) jewish, hence the influx of Mexicans. When you have no money or connections, why bother trying the legal route?

3.) Not only do these individuals break the law by coming here illegally, but they continue to suck on the system by getting free food stamps (CalFresh), diapers/formula/pre-natal vitamins/medical care (WIC), and God knows what else. Employees of the government even admit that they come in every week with a different fake driver's license with 18 different names on it to get free benefits.

4.) It is estimated that illegal immigration costs California almost $20 BILLION per year, which is exactly what our current deficit is. This includes costs for incarceration, handouts (CalFresh / WIC), etc.

5.) These individuals drive without a license, then run from the scene after they crash into you. If they are caught, not only are they not deported, by they are often times just released due to adminstrative red tape.

6.) They continue to take jobs that legal citizens wouldn't mind having. Chipotle restaurant has been repeatedly busted for hiring illegals, even though systems like eVerify have a 96% success rate at identifying legit names/SSNs.

7.) In 2 hours from start to finish I can go and get an extremely looking fake driver's license and SSN (often with legit info) from some Spanish-speaking dealers in the ghetto for about $150. All stolen materials from insiders at the DMV.

These individuals are a virus that will no doubt contribute to the rapid downfall of this country. The sack of shit president of Mexico has the nerve to come here and tell us that Arizona's attempted immigration law is inhumane, while countless headless bodies are found in his country on a yearly basis. He can suck my dick.

We WILL NOT build a wall, because we want to legalize them so they can vote. They will then vote Democratic forever just to get more free shit. This is why I have purchased quite a bit of acrage in the northern US to bug out to when the shit hits the fan. By the time those fuckers make their way up north I'll be ready with plenty of .308...

Get ready...
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Mexicans bring us drugs in their asses. How many of your friends would bring you drugs in their ass? Not many, I'm sure.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    How can a person be illegal? That makes no sense.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited June 2011
    i agree with people are saying , especially with chupalo . what he says + they want to give those fucking immigrants the right to go to school at a rate an instate student pays instead of letting them pay for international or out of state tuition rate.