Gov. Rick Perry

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What are your thoughts on Gov. Rick Perry running for President?

Are you form him? Or against Him?

I, Being Texan automatically will vote for him if he were to actually declare

running for president. He has handled TX's economy very well and has kept

Faggot marriage FAR away from this State. To me that's all i need to be

convinced.

What are you're thoughts?

and Track Rick Perry's Move to Sweep the Voters!

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/perrytracker/

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    ^^ lol http://fredkarger.com/birth-certificate

He's making sure the public knows he's no god damn nigger Ethiopian.

And no.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2011
    You may have missed the point that he's the first openly gay republican candidate. He was on the BBC trying to sell his policies but everyone kept talking about his homosexuality.
  • edited June 2011
    That shitbird will never be elected president.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    The Texas economy is smoke and mirrors. You guys are just as in debt as everyone else. Who cares if there are jobs there, when Perry let's all the fuckin' beaners cross the border. And how about the inability to pass a bill that bans UNCONSTITUTIONAL groping by the TSA.

Fuck Perry...

A vote for anyone other than Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited June 2011
    has kept

Faggot marriage FAR away from this State.

gay marriage is a big concern for you in texas? theres not a fucking chance that will happen no matter who is gov. your constituents are die hard christian republicans :facepalm:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    what else is t here to worry about?

I dont fags couples legally married living right next to me.

sick.
  • AngryGimpAngryGimp Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Perry is a idiot, sure the jobs have grown here, but that's because all the company's moving here don't have to pay taxes due to the breaks they are given. Lets looks at the school system and all the teachers being fired and layed off through because the state is actually BROKE.
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fuck that. Ron Paul or Gary Johnson for pres. Anyone else can go fuck themselves.
  • edited July 2011
    I'M VOTING
    FOR
    HERMAN CAIN
    so is everyone else who supports AMERICA and not JIHAD
    :mad:
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    theGeneral wrote: »
    Fuck that. Ron Paul or Gary Johnson for pres. Anyone else can go fuck themselves.

Fuck voting based on their views on weed or whatever libertarian shit you're into. Get real, it will never get through congress.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    Fuck voting based on their views on weed or whatever libertarian shit you're into. Get real, it will never get through congress.

How about you actually read one of Dr. Paul's books or even listen to one of his speeches before you comment. His stance has nothing to do with legalizing weed. His stance has everything to do with ending the complete failure called the "war on drugs" and letting each state decide what should and should not be legal. The same thing goes with abortion, same sex marriages, etc. Oh yea, and he wants to stop supporting fucking Israel, unlike Perry.
  • edited July 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    How about you actually read one of Dr. Paul's books or even listen to one of his speeches before you comment. His stance has nothing to do with legalizing weed. His stance has everything to do with ending the complete failure called the "war on drugs" and letting each state decide what should and should not be legal. The same thing goes with abortion, same sex marriages, etc. Oh yea, and he wants to stop supporting fucking Israel, unlike Perry.

Ron Paul is a puppet of the Saudi Sheiks and the Federal Reserve
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    Ron Paul is a puppet of the Saudi Sheiks and the Federal Reserve

this troll is about to make me rage :mad::mad::mad:
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited July 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    Dude you need to get your head out of your ass. I don't really care about weed I can get it easily as is.

I don't want another establishment candidate because they are all the fucking same.