Introduce Yourself

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    fuck wrote: »
    I've never posted in totse before, so probably not, have I claimed a totse veteran's screenname?
    Ya! :eek:
    It's all good though. 'First in first served' That's what I say......All Heil the new 'fuck' ;)
  • VegetaRobGTVegetaRobGT Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    Aye. I'm VegetaRobGT. I'm a totse.com veteran with over 5000 posts, til whatever happened to it. I lurked for a while then became an active member, if I remember you you remember ME. Welcome back totse.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    who the fuck are you TITS or gTf0
    edited May 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    who the fuck are you TITS or gTf0

Ok... theres my man boobs fag
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Ok... theres my man boobs fag

:fap:

Post sisters then.
  • edited May 2011
    Welcome buddy. Don't be put off by how slow this place has been over the last few days. Dunno what happened but we'll be booming again within a little while :) Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Oh, and fuck off etc etc
    edited May 2011
    my sister is too good for you Dfg, sorry
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    my sister is too good for you Dfg, sorry

Nothing is too good for me unless it's Victoria Secret models. I just adore perfection and rare beauty.

0StwT.jpg
    edited May 2011
    Damn! Her hairs a mess. I told her to tidy it before I took the photo. :(
    edited May 2011
    n503511273_678837_3348.jpg

well thats my sister
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'd slip it in.
    edited May 2011
    wtf theres two totses now?
    edited May 2011

well thats my sister
    YO! I'd fuck that.:fap:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    hook me up with ur sis brah..
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    i'd mos def cream her face
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011

well thats my sister

Where do I sign up for this :D.

And Jester stop acting like a double agent.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Welcome hobbit, judging from your name, it seems you like Lord of the Rings, which means you're a faggot.

Welcome Faggot :)
    edited July 2011
    Hobbit wrote: »
    Hello I am new here, but others might know me some on other boards, I have lurked off and on on here in the recent past..but i decided to join this board. :)
    I like how a fresh wound pulses warm blood after cutting the artery.
    Do you enjoy that sorta thing? :confused:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to &T.
    edited July 2011
    Is that a threat? oh I am really scared...:LOL: and excuse me what kind of welcome is that from a moderator anyway?

A threat? :confused: Fuck no! I was only seeing if you shared the same interest. We don't have enough cutters here.....You paranoid mang? :eek:

Please I am not a kid, you cant say anything to me that will bother me one bit !!!
    Good! You'll enjoy it here then.....Welcome to totse. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Is that a threat? oh I am really scared...:LOL: and excuse me what kind of welcome is that from a moderator anyway? Please I am not a kid, you cant say anything to me that will bother me one bit !!!

Goood you will fit right in :)
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    MqNp6.jpg

buy shithead
    edited July 2011
    You obviously don't know totse very well Hobbit. By the way, I'm from NZ & "Lord of the rings" sucked! ..... Because P Jackson loves the cock.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Little bitch deleted his posts, someone restore them.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    I am glad to see my thread was of some use to the community.
  • RdagronRdagron Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    howdy, not new to this stuff but new to this forum, if you need help finding backyard ballistic style books,pdfs,docs send me an email, prolly have about 15gigs archived away in my hdd ciao-su
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Welcome to totse and thanks for your addition to the Moltov Cocktail thread.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Rdagron wrote: »
    howdy, not new to this stuff but new to this forum, if you need help finding backyard ballistic style books,pdfs,docs send me an email, prolly have about 15gigs archived away in my hdd ciao-su

Welcome, just share them with us :)
  • edited September 2011
    Glad to have you here, new guy. Feel free to share all your information with us, it's not like we have to ask for it to be ovbious that we want it all :D Sharing is caring!
  • scotchscotch Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    Hi my name is scotch (like the tape) and it's my pleasure to lurk around here. if you ever need any articles about classical piano, music in general, drugs, or life skills (like conflict resolution/how to score cool shit for cheap) just let me know and I'd be happy to do it. I'm a professional musician, so I don't really have a lot of time to post on this forum, but I'm always willing to write an article if you want.
    edited October 2011
    Welcome to our community Scotch. Mind the dust while we are revamping things and cleaning out some dead wood. You have arrived at an interesting time in the development of our community. User like yourself are exactly what we are trying to attract.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    scotch wrote: »
    Hi my name is scotch (like the tape) and it's my pleasure to lurk around here. if you ever need any articles about classical piano, music in general, drugs, or life skills (like conflict resolution/how to score cool shit for cheap) just let me know and I'd be happy to do it. I'm a professional musician, so I don't really have a lot of time to post on this forum, but I'm always willing to write an article if you want.

Well, good for you. PM me and I will set you up. I would love to get your articles up on our community CMS.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited October 2011

Welcome mate, articles about classical piano would be great as Im learning myself. If you could share what it is like to be a professional musician I would be greatly interested, as that is something I aspire to be.
  • battster222battster222 Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2012
    Well, I am a regular at the .com and wanted to pop over and see what all hub bub was all about.

ehhhh........
    edited January 2012
    Which .com would that be?
  • battster222battster222 Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2012
    bigbootybitches.com
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited January 2012
    ^lol that vid is crack up.
  • ZedZed Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2012
    I had the most trouble signing up here, that captcha was pretty difficult I bet you guys don't get many spambots here eh? :D.
    Anyways I am just a regular joe nothing in particular about me, I like some of the articles and content of this place. A little bit of everything it seems, all the subforums seem to cover most of my interests. Thanks for allowing me here.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited April 2012
    Welcome Zed. A bit quiet round here at the moment. but stick with us.
    edited April 2012
    Sup Zed?
    Welcome to the hood. ;)
  • ZedZed Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the welcome guys!
    edited April 2012
    Welcome Zed and beware of the old creepy British guy in the dress.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited April 2012
    Or the single middle aged woman haha
  • edited April 2012
    How come you had so much trouble signing up eh? Strange, but whatever dude, welcome! :D
  • CyberthaneCyberthane Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2012
    Yoooooo. Not really a noob, been out of touch with my roots for a minute (fuckin off with night ops) but here I am, doin everything I can, holdin on to what I am, pretendin Ima superman.

Anyway.. student, web developer for health clinic, starting to define my bizz. Im thinkn: "Monetize it!"
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Cyberthane wrote: »
    (fuckin off with night ops)

Another night opper :D. I haven't been active at nights like I was a few months back. Fucking winter :mad:.
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Regular
    edited February 2013
    Howdy folks, I'm Homer Jay Simpson. I drive a plow while I'm not chugging beer. Hows it going?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2013
    Still going fine.
    edited February 2013
    Yo Homie! .... wong time no seee .... Sup?
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Regular
    edited February 2013
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Yo Homie! .... wong time no seee .... Sup?

Herro, wras up bornkillra?