Tell me about meth..

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Go ahead.

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    Meth is alright if you have nothing to do.. but if you appreciate eating and sleeping... which i do.. dont try it
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    it's better then crack.
  • edited July 2011
    It's illegal, you should avoid it unless you want to do some time in jail for possession of a controlled substance
  • edited July 2011
    I was going to write a big ass post, but there is little I could say that you couldn't find on Erowid. A few things though;

When I hear long term meth users talk about meth, they say they 'love' it, and they don't say it in a half assed way, they mean it, they are in love with the drug.

It is the only drug I didn't really like at first, but kept using. My first experience was scary, I did way too much, but for some reason I kept it around and eventually finished the bag. A few years later I got some more, and used it slowly over a few weeks, just a little bump and a couple of puffs off foil after work, and a bit more on the weekend. I was sad, sad like I had lost something I really liked when I ran out, and it was a good thing I couldn't find more.

I have bought a few points here and there over the years since, and every time I get the same effect, a few days pass in a sped up blur, and when it's gone I have to put myself on lockdown not to go running off for more right away. I would never do it more than once a month or so, it would be a very easy addiction to slip into.

Two warnings; One, avoid buying it in large quantities, if you have it around, it will be on your mind constantly, just buy a little, get messed for a couple of days, then lay it down for a while.
    Two, the high goes up and down, you can do some and feel good for a couple of hours, then suddenly feel like you have come down, you will be tempted to do more to get that cherry rush again, sit tight, blaze a bit, you will come up again. The first few times I did it, I chased that rainbow right off a cliff.

C/O
    "EPIC masturbation sessions, damage to tender bits possible, but worth it"
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited July 2011
    I completely used up 2 lighters trying to get Every Last Little Bit out of a steamroller that my buddy had.

Yea I was twacked out.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    It's illegal. Unless you plan on facing jail time i would recommend

staying away. If you know any dealers, please contact a detective and give them all the

info on this person.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    page dont exist brah^^
  • edited July 2011
    Meth looks interesting, to say the least. It's not something I'd ever try (I don't think, anyway), but from what I've seen it just turns people nuts for a while. Ever seen the video of the guy who stole a car while jacked up on meth? He's driving around town with the cops chasing him, screaming his face off :D
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    page dont exist brah^^

unledazr.png
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited July 2011
    One thing, if you need to ask about meth you probably shouldn't take it. Until you have enough knowledge of it just by stick around passively you shouln't go for the big guns crank etc. but when you do THEN do a bunch of research.

Don't take something unless you know how it well effect your body mind erogenous zone etc.
    edited July 2011
    it also takes the edge off raping children/family members.
    edited July 2011
    hypothetically, of course.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    If you're gay and you live in San Fransisco you probably will get aids. MDMA is better.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited July 2011
    It's illegal, you should avoid it unless you want to do some time in jail for possession of a controlled substance

*risk doing

Face, I fuckin' hate you.

Added:

And you
    It's illegal. Unless you plan on facing jail time i would recommend

staying away. If you know any dealers, please contact a detective and give them all the

info on this person.

Give it a dirt nap, would ya. Nobody wants to hear that dumbassery either.

On point..ha I can't say anything on it, except that I know half the shit that circulates is probably dogshit because of people not knowing chemistry, and otherwise, I just wouldn't trust it{in most cases[maybe]but I wouldn't go looking out for it} I probably wouldn't smoke that shit either, regardless. Just eat it.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    dont do it. you will love it. and the shadow man will be your new neighbor :angry:
  • SnuzzlesSnuzzles New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    tapdancing christ people. meth is bad, kid. its better get ahold of some motherfucking dexedrine. or cocaine salts. methamphetamine fucks up your brain. its bad. cooks your teeth. makes you look like a zombie. unemployable, uninsurable. you dont want it.