This image made my day.

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Does it make your day? If it doesn't you're a filthy moslem and are under arrest.

934Ih.png

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I do look handsome in it, Hey hab, post your picture.

EDIT: He is so mad that he went and shopped a picture for me. LAWL, omg butthurt.

EDIT2: Learn to shop images you dickward.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

EDIT: He is so mad that he went and shopped a picture for me. LAWL, omg butthurt.

EDIT2: Learn to shop images you dickward.

lmfao CRY HARDER

btw I did that in paint the computer that has photoshit I formatted cause I'm hocking it.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

8KRMF.jpg

me and FATTY

I'm on the right
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    8KRMF.jpg

me and FATTY

I'm on the right

You both look like queers.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    8KRMF.jpg

me and FATTY

I'm on the right

Yeah I was thinking along the same lines, the one on the left looks like the catcher.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011

coming from a faggot who wont post:fap:
  • edited July 2011
    Oh my fucking god I think I just shit myself laughing. I am truly at a loss for words, not all of them, just the good ones. You could have at least dressed for the occasion, goddamn Bubbles meets Magnum P.I.. Nice shirt though, got a dozen equally loud ones, get the "King Ka-me-ha-me-ha" ones, they're made from rayon, and comfy as hell. Nice guns too.

Magnum P.I.;magnumd.jpg

Bubbles, a character from the Canadian series 'Trailer Park Boys';bubblesrb.jpg

C/O
    "I will giggle myself to sleep, and thank god for my hair"
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Oh my fucking god I think I just shit myself laughing. I am truly at a loss for words, not all of them, just the good ones. You could have at least dressed for the occasion, goddamn Bubbles meets Magnum P.I.. Nice shirt though, got a dozen equally loud ones, get the "King Ka-me-ha-me-ha" ones, they're made from rayon, and comfy as hell. Nice guns too.

Magnum P.I.;magnumd.jpg

C/O

I just shit bricks.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    13579 wrote: »
    I just shit bricks.

This.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011

Magnum P.I.;magnumd.jpg

C/O

That it just priceless...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011

Magnum P.I.;magnumd.jpg

C/O

HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I mean HAHAHAHHAH

+1
    +1
    +1

Made my day.