Google Plus Invite for Everyone, Just Reply ITT

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Why is everyone posting "ITT" instead of saying anything else? The first few were funny but it's getting stale.

Try reading the thread title again, and see if people are just fucking around...or FOLLOWING SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AS THEY WERE TOLD????

Who's to blame, the people just doing as they are told.....or the guy giving mixed signals?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    superfuzz wrote: »
    ITT = In The Thread I believe. I tried PMing but new users appear unable to do so for some reason.

rich . merritt at gmail por favor.

the guy above you send me a PM, might have to do with your IP etc. Anyway, added.

Oh, and keep the pm's coming people.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Sheibe wrote: »
    ITT please

Can't pm :(

Added.
  • StegoStego Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I'd love an invite
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Stego wrote: »
    I'd love an invite

PM :).
  • michinatormichinator Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I'd love an invite, too!

Thanks!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Done, just PM me people and post in this thread for the bump.
  • Brooklyn718Brooklyn718 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Not a good idea to post your e-mail in the open. Try this, if you can't PM me.
    insert e-mail here.

I will from time to time send updates via Google Plus sharing, if the open the invites you will get a chance to register for a Google Plus account. If I find some other way I will give that a try as well.
  • skippyskippy Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I would love an invite if they're still available. Many thanks!
  • jamampjamamp Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    It seems I'm unable to PM right now but as soon as I can I will definitely request an invite from ya.

Edit: Actually, if you can see the email I used to register on the site, that's the one I'd use! So if you're able to, many thanks!
  • samzen06samzen06 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    ITT please
  • tomtom New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    FYI, received the email today that I was invited to google+, still can't join though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    ^Google randomly blocks access. It's like everyone is trying to get in and they keep the system airtight. I randomly share links and photos with Invite circle, so whenever Google opens some air, people viewing the content might get invited.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    skippy wrote: »
    I would love an invite if they're still available. Many thanks!
    samzen06 wrote: »
    ITT please

Added your registered e-mail addresses on totse.info.
  • tomtom New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^Google randomly blocks access. It's like everyone is trying to get in and they keep the system airtight. I randomly share links and photos with Invite circle, so whenever Google opens some air, people viewing the content might get invited.

Yes I can see what you shared as it is public, but as I'm not a google+ user yet I can't comment or else. Let's hope google will soon open invites.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    tom wrote: »
    Yes I can see what you shared as it is public, but as I'm not a google+ user yet I can't comment or else. Let's hope google will soon open invites.

I can do private sharing but I hoping to force Google to give me the option to send an invite.

Btw it helps if you go here: https://plus.google.com/

And enter for signup. In this way when you get the link Google will automatically invite you as well.

I should add this to OP for new users.
  • RagnusRagnus Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a google+ invite, it looks pretty cool from what i've seen so far and would love to check it out. =D

[email protected]
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Ragnus wrote: »
    I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a google+ invite, it looks pretty cool from what i've seen so far and would love to check it out. =D

[email protected]

Added, I like the way you hid your e-mail.
  • tomtom New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I can do private sharing but I hoping to force Google to give me the option to send an invite.

Btw it helps if you go here: https://plus.google.com/

And enter for signup. In this way when you get the link Google will automatically invite you as well.

I should add this to OP for new users.

I dont' know if private or public changes anything.
    I already registered on https://plus.google.com/ on launch day. It seems to me there is a limited number of user per day and maybe it was too late when I opened the email. I'll try again tomorrow.
  • edited July 2011
    That's an awesome way of hiding your email address :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    tom wrote: »
    I dont' know if private or public changes anything.
    I already registered on https://plus.google.com/ on launch day. It seems to me there is a limited number of user per day and maybe it was too late when I opened the email. I'll try again tomorrow.

Don't worry I will keep sharing stuff on Google +, sooner or later you will get in.
  • tomtom New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    http://www.hackhow.com/google-plus-new-invite-trick-that-can-let-you-in-right-now/

it seems that the post should be assigned to the invite circle only.
    and not public to everyone, just members of the “invite” circle.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    More users added an new post shared privately.
  • Ajdl334Ajdl334 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Was wondering if invites were still going out, I'd love one.
    [email protected]
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Ajdl334 wrote: »
    Was wondering if invites were still going out, I'd love one.
    [email protected]

Why would anyone give a invite to someone with only 1 post?.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Cool, I wonder what Google plus is like :) Hope Google doesn't harvest your information though...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Why would anyone give a invite to someone with only 1 post?.

Post count wasn't required for invites mate.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Send the message, if you want an Invite, just keeping pm'ing me people. I see someone getting in daily.
  • tomtom New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    so far Google still did not open invites. At least not for me. Anyone here got in in the last 3 days?
  • jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Still getting the invites from Dfg, but still seems to be "at capacity" I'll definitely let you know when/if I can join.
  • lucutuslucutus Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    ITT

:) gooooogooool
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    “By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services.”

“You agree that this license includes a right for Google to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Google has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.”

“You understand that Google, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Google to take these actions.”

Ahem, read up.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    lucutus wrote: »
    ITT

:) gooooogooool

Added using your registered e-mail account
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Ahem, read up.

Fuck. That.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    “The purpose of Google Profiles is to enable you to manage your online identity. Today, nearly all Google Profiles are public. We believe that using Google Profiles to help people find and connect with you online is how the product is best used. Private profiles don’t allow this, so we have decided to require all profiles to be public.

Keep in mind that your full name and gender are the only required information that will be displayed on your profile; you’ll be able to edit or remove any other information that you don’t want to share.

If you currently have a private profile but you do not wish to make your profile public, you can delete your profile. Or, you can simply do nothing. All private profiles will be deleted after July 31, 2011.”

Not good.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Try this: http://google.com/+

Could work.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Not good.

Wow. That's...yeah. Like I said. Screw that.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    ^ Oh well,

I checked Google Plus, settings and damn they're really pushing things. Assholes.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    :( missed it.

Just fucking with you :) or was I.
  • tomtom New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    still no luck as far as I'm concerned
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Like Tom, I am having no luck either. It says that has has exceeded capacity.
  • tirevstirevs Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Ili would like an invitation please. :)
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    I got one of these from a friend but how do I use them? It says their capacity is full? The fuck??
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I got one of these from a friend but how do I use them? It says their capacity is full? The fuck??

Keep trying.

Added users. Already 6 joined in a row.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Dfg, how do you send an invite?

Share posts with them. You don't have an invite option.
  • tomtom New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    still not working for me.

invites seems to be open though:
    http://lifehacker.com/5819218/google%252B-invites-are-open-again

Tom
  • tomtom New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I'm in! Thanks dfg!

tom