Do you roll your joints/blunts with filters?

duuudeduuude Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Recently I just started rolling my joints with filters after watching some kool kids roll with them on YouTube. I must say it makes a joint so much better. It burns better and you smoke every bit of the bud. I guess I've just been doin it wrong the whole time :confused: :facepalm:

Comments

• PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited July 2011
    lol, you make me sick.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    GTFO fag.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Just roll up piece of thin cardboard into a small tube & use that as a filter. That way you don't loose any of goodness as you would in a normal filter and get to smoke that roach to nothingness.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I have asbestos implants in the tip of both thumbs and index fingers, I can smoke em all the way down with no stinking filter.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    I have asbestos implants in the tip of both thumbs and index fingers, I can smoke em all the way down with no stinking filter.
    Lol! :hai:
    Now I have this image of some dude smoking a joint with both index fingers and thumbs.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited July 2011
    Filters are for pussies.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    You don't need a filter unless you're worried about burning your pretty little lips. It's not like you have to throw the roach away. Put it in the next joint.

Only time I ever used a filter is with my rig where I jam a joint down into the hole of the bowl on my smallest bong. The only reason I started doing that was because I was dating this dumbass girl who couldn't properly work a lighter. She's gone now and so are the filters.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Nope. If you roll it right you don't need a filter. I've also heard of people mixing tobacco with their weed. Never did that shit either. If you're rolling up a blunt or joint you're wasting the weed anyways. Bowls, bongs, and vaporizers are the way to go.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited July 2011
    hells no. I don't have any backing behind it but I just don't want to risk losing any of the weeds potency by the filter. Always used a roach though to make it easier to draw and to give something to hold and not burn your lips