PSN..

edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
..is down. Again. As if that's even fucking news.

Why is it that PSN is the only console network that has difficulty keeping its shit together?

Is it because they think that people who use playstation are so fucking desperate to play something that we'll put up with it? Is it because they think that they can have such frequent outages and fuckups, yet retain users?

I don't know what these stupid nips are thinking, but I will not be buying their next shitty nip console, with shitty nip support and shitty nip games.

Seriously, which other group of gamers has network outages as frequently as playstation users? None. Yet those stupid, lazy fucking Japs don't see a need to get on top of their shit. I don't give a fuck if they just had an earthquake. Nintendo isn't all fucked up, denying service to customers and shit. Why is SONY?

Comments

• TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Get an xbox :thumbsup:

Isn't all the playstation online crap free? If it is it could explain them not caring about it as much as they should.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    ..is down. Again. As if that's even fucking news.

Why is it that PSN is the only console network that has difficulty keeping its shit together?

Is it because they think that people who use playstation are so fucking desperate to play something that we'll put up with it? Is it because they think that they can have such frequent outages and fuckups, yet retain users?

I don't know what these stupid nips are thinking, but I will not be buying their next shitty nip console, with shitty nip support and shitty nip games.

Seriously, which other group of gamers has network outages as frequently as playstation users? None. Yet those stupid, lazy fucking Japs don't see a need to get on top of their shit. I don't give a fuck if they just had an earthquake. Nintendo isn't all fucked up, denying service to customers and shit. Why is SONY?

PC and Xbox FTW :D.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011

Isn't all the playstation online crap free? If it is it could explain them not caring about it as much as they should.

Yeah, and I almost bought a PS3 yesterday. I'm glad I didn't. I'll stick with the Sexbox n' Wii.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    LOL mine works, quit being a biggity bitch...
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    LOL mine works, quit being a biggity bitch...

This :facepalm:
  • DadaLifeDadaLife Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011

So true psn is on the decline, it really can't compare to the shitbox live gold.
  • edited July 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    This :facepalm:

It wasn't just me yesterday, but it may not have been everybody, either.

There were lots of people reporting the same error-code I got, on the same date and around the same time that I did.

I'm done with Playstation, though. Xbox live is worth it for the lack of downtime, and PC just seems to get more attention for many games (64+ player games vs. 24 in the upcoming Battlefield title, for example).
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Woh. Woh. Hold on.

Nip?

I like that term.