Need to get a couple of guys back...

ChupaloChupalo Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
So I put an item on Craigslist, and in the post I CLEARLY state "price is firm", "no haggling", "lowballers will be blacklisted", etc. I post my Google Voice number for the contact info.

A few minutes later I get text from this guy offering $15 less than my FIRM asking price. Natually, I get pissed at the fact that he can't read, and tell him that he is blacklisted because he lowballed me. His iTears immediately start flowing and he writes back with another lowball offer, and wants me to drive to his work. I then call him a dickhead and tell him to fuck off. His iTears REALLY start flowing at that point, and he keeps writing back all of this pussy shit about how I must have had a bad childhood, etc. I don't respond at all.

A little while later I get another text from a dude wanting to buy it for the asking price. He wants me to meet him about 30 mins from my house, and I say no. I offer to meet him at a bookstore a few mins from my house, and he agrees. So, I get to the bookstore and he's not there. I text and he says he's running late. Whatever, I sit down and start reading some books and just enjoy being out of the house for awhile. 30 minutes pass and he's still not there, so I figure the dude I previously told off had his buddy message me and I'm being stood up. Sure enough, I start getting texts from both numbers saying how much of a loser I am for falling for their trick. Yea, I'm really butthurt (not).

Anyhow, I basically have both of these fucks' cell phone numbers. One is a Sprint (for sure), and the other is a Verizon (I think). I'm trying to figure out what to do to them. It could be something as innocent as an sms bomb or automated system that calls them over and over and fills up their voicemail. Or, it could be more serious like linking them to CP.

What do you guys think??? Should I just drop it and wipe my iTears away, or should I fuck them up?

Comments

• TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    SMS bomb for sure. Everyday until they change their numbers.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Are there any free online SMS bombers that can't be traced back to me? Also, most phones can blacklist a number now. The SMS messages would need to come from a different number each time.

I know you can email sms messages to a phone with the different carriers, and I believe each one comes from a different "number". Are there any free online mass mailers (maybe based out of china or something?).
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Rather than bothering with the SMS bomb thing, I'm going to wait about a month and then start posting "gay sex wanted", "looking to buy 420", and "i'm lonely please call me" posts on Craigslist with both numbers.

Of course, I'll use a public wifi hotspot with TOR to do it...

Fuck these guys...
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Theres a good guide in network insecurity on how to SMS bomb.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Oh yeah you could have a lot of fun posting ads with their names and numbers.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    SMS Bomb is a Bad Idea.
    (cwutididthar?)

If you want some lulzy revenge but you are worried about getting caught, which is highly unlikely but some people are super paranoid, You could just forward the numbers and names to a certain internet "Army".
  • edited July 2011
    If you're looking for the guide, it's here - How to SMS Bomb a Cell Phone
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    I know one of the phones is Sprint (generic voicemail greeting says so), but the other I'm not sure about. You can't really be 100% certain what a Google search tells you now that numbers can be ported to other carriers.

Now that I'm an old fart I'm not in hurry to shoot my load all over these guys. I'm gonna wait about a month to see if they put personalized greetings back on their voicemails. Maybe I can get some info that way and link it to FB or something.

Later this week I'm gonna hit up some free wifi far from my house and see what it takes to post on Craigslist's M4M forum. I think you need to do some kind of phone verification now??? I think I'll get enough lulz when they get some steamy hot dick talk calls at 3AM.
  • edited July 2011
    haha those guys got you good you retarded motherfucker
  • edited July 2011
    Just do what you thought and post their numbers for a bunch of fucked up ads.

Wait about two or three weeks to do it, though. That way, they might not put two and two together and respond in kind.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    I used a disposable number and a fake name, so they have nothing on me. I want to make sure I wait long enough for them to delete the messages and all references to the incident from their supposed-brains.

I'm also gonna check out if there is a way for each carrier to dial a voicemail bridge number to listen to the greetings without ringing their phone. They might get suspicious if I keep calling with blocked caller-id.

@Kevin - shut up, fag.
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    You're welcome :)
  • edited July 2011
    For additional lulz, I suggest writing their numbers down on the back of bathroom stalls. You can also try writing a bunch of numbers down on paper and putting them into random mailboxes with a short message or something. The homeowner will probably be like "wtf?" and call the number.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    I just found a mega pack of pre-perforated business card sheets in my closet. Gonna print up some "business" cards for "Free computer help!", "Free puppies!", and maybe "Free blowjobs!". Open 24/7!
    edited July 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    I just found a mega pack of pre-perforated business card sheets in my closet. Gonna print up some "business" cards for "Free computer help!", "Free puppies!", and maybe "Free blowjobs!". Open 24/7!

You sir, are a genius.
  • edited July 2011
    Wow, you wasted a whole half an hour :rolleyes:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    you should make a card taht says call for meth . then leave it around a police station then hopefully a cop will see it and bust is his house.