Anonplus - Anonymous Made a Social Network — Totseans

Anonplus - Anonymous Made a Social Network

After getting banned from Google Plus, people from Anonymous are obviously butthurt and have decided to create their own social networking site called Anonplus. The site is obviously in very early development stages and will probably suck once it's created, becoming a troll-magnet for the likes of Totseans with too much time on their hands. It will also win the award for being the most contradictory social network to ever exist, as users won't actually be able to find their friends on the website due to them all being anonymous too :facepalm:

http://anonplus.com/

Comments

  • SnuzzlesSnuzzles New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Lulz yeah it'll be like 4chan with fucking profile pictures.

    Wow so you can get banned from google for running around claiming to be "with" anonymous? thats serious shit.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    How the fuck can you be "with" anonymous? It's not a group. People who call them "hacktivists" are dumbshits and that's why the authorities will never catch up; they fail to understand just what anonymous is. It's not a sophisticated hacker ring, it's a bunch of nerds with too much time on their hands trying to be edgy and cool.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Where does it say they were banned from google + for being anon?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I wonder who posted this?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    This whole thing is lulz. If they are so proud members of a group which has links to some serious shit, then why the FUCK would they tie profiles, IP details and other shit with their online personas?
    Oh my god. The fail is overwhelming here. I'd personally set up an Anonymous "social" network as a honeypot. I hate those little skiddy sods.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    http://anonplus.presstorm.com/

    Morons? Hell yes.

    I can side with Google Plus but no way in hell I will side with these idiots. More POWA to Google!

    Can i Plubish this Forum to Facebook?
    Something Important make me join this Social Network The Master Anonymous....

    Il get Ip banned from Google Because I Steel Gmail So many as i want..

    But the stupid google boss is sending me some virus from that Engine....

    I will Revange they who behind google...

    thx(Sorry my english is not verry well)

    DeatWingZ,Anonymous,Etc.

    ''Give Me SOME Blood N i will give you ur Suicide with ur BLOODY HAND''
    http://anonplus.presstorm.com/comments.php?id=2

    Gayest forum ever.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    This whole thing is lulz. If they are so proud members of a group which has links to some serious shit, then why the FUCK would they tie profiles, IP details and other shit with their online personas?
    Oh my god. The fail is overwhelming here. I'd personally set up an Anonymous "social" network as a honeypot. I hate those little skiddy sods.

    You didn't click the link, did you?
    One thing i would like to point out that this project is for ALL
    tpeople not just anonymous, this idea is a presstorm idea and only takes
    the name anon because of the Anonymity of the social network.

    Most everyone with ties to serious shit uses TOR or a proxy chain, and it's not like they couldn't host this overseas and keep no IP logs (Don't we not keep IP logs?).

    I like this idea. A lot :D
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    http://anonplus.presstorm.com/

    Morons? Hell yes.

    I can side with Google Plus but no way in hell I will side with these idiots. More POWA to Google!



    http://anonplus.presstorm.com/comments.php?id=2

    Gayest forum ever.

    Eh, it looks like a lot of them are idiots, I'll agree. I'm sure the actual dev team has some brains, some of them are pretty intelligent, but a lot are only there because they heard about these "Hackers on steroids" from faux news and want to say they're a part of it.

    If they don't keep IP logs, and if they don't have any terms of service stating they own everything you post and retain the rights to do what they want with it (Such as facebook and google+), I'd definitely want to join.

    I get the feeling most are against this because it's tied to 4chan/anon.

    If some random internet devs decided to make a secure, anonymous social networking website, why would you be against it?

    EDIT: lol, just visited /b/ and there's a few threads of people asking who is developing/working/where the hell did this come from, and nobody has any clue.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Oh I did click the link. It's not just IP logs that tie you, but patterns in language and anything else. They should have stuck to IRC orat least a way of communicating which wasn't "standard". If anything it just gives a huge DOX ground for their opponents.
  • edited July 2011
    13579 wrote: »
    Where does it say they were banned from google + for being anon?

    I don't know why they were banned. All that I heard was that they were banned from Google +, it didn't go into detail :thumbsup:

    If you look around on the developers forum which is linked to on the Anonplus homepage, you can see what they're working on. Seems like one thing is a semi-anonymous torrent network or something, so everyone can share files between each other.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    Anonymous can suck my dick.

    I'll fuck all those 15yo and shove their loiCannon up their ass.

    Suck my dick bitchesssss
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Oh I did click the link. It's not just IP logs that tie you, but patterns in language and anything else. They should have stuck to IRC orat least a way of communicating which wasn't "standard". If anything it just gives a huge DOX ground for their opponents.

    I'm pretty sure you can't convict somebody based on patterns in language that I'm sure thousands of others on the internet also have. It's not like they'll be planning anything on there (I hope not...), like they said, it's meant for all people. As long as they don't include anything stating that they own everything I say/do/post on there and can use it in any way they like, how can it be a bad thing?
    trx100 wrote: »
    I don't know why they were banned. All that I heard was that they were banned from Google +, it didn't go into detail :thumbsup:

    If you look around on the developers forum which is linked to on the Anonplus homepage, you can see what they're working on. Seems like one thing is a semi-anonymous torrent network or something, so everyone can share files between each other.

    Hah, I wonder how much of an dipshit you have to be to get banned from google plus already...:facepalm:

    That torrent network would be nice. I had read that they were considering making the whole social network P2P, though I don't understand how that would work...
Sign In or Register to comment.