AM Mayhem Herbal Incense. [Free samples]

AMmayhemAMmayhem New Arrival
edited August 2012 in Man Cave
If you are looking for some of the most affordable and aromatic incense blends online, look no further. Here at AM mayhem, the customer always comes first. We don't need to overcharge for ourherbal incense smoke blends because we believe that we can make enough money just by satisfying your needs. Why would you purchase an inferior product from another manufacturer when AM mayhem offers even more aromatic blends at 2X and 4X the aroma of most herbal incenses for around the same price if not cheaper. Our incense is of the highest aroma and quality available today for your value. Incense shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg to buy. We pride ourselves in offering outstanding prices for our customers. Get ready to start the Mayhem!

AM mayhem DEATH blend 100mg/g
1g = $10
3g = $20
7g = $35
14g = $65
28g = $125

112g = $400
224g = $650
448g = $1250

AM mayhem ORIGINAL blend
3g = $10
7g = $20
14g = $35
28g = $65

112g = $225
224g = $400
448g = $650

Free shipping on all orders
Free priority shipping on orders of 14g+
http://ammayhem-herbals.webs.com/
[email protected]

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    nigga, them cocaine scents?
  • AMmayhemAMmayhem New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    nigga, them cocaine scents?

Excuse me, sir?
    edited June 2011
    i don't like cocaine, just the smell of it. do you perhaps have that scent?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    You can try trading zone if you want to trade things.
    edited June 2011
    also, PM dfg to give him a free sample. we need to make sure your incest is legit :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    also, PM dfg to give him a free sample. we need to make sure your incest is legit :thumbsup:

Epic typo HAHAHAH
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    Send me a free sample.
  • edited June 2011
    This thread is gay. OP - why do you assume that spamming boards with this garbage will actually get you customers? Furthermore, why do assume that your customers won't be cops?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    I've got a sample coming from when he posted on Z. I'll crosspost my report. I think he already has some reviews up over there if you deign to visit.
    trx100 wrote: »
    This thread is gay. OP - why do you assume that spamming boards with this garbage will actually get you customers? Furthermore, why do assume that your customers won't be cops?

Spamming? The fuck are you talking about? This is The Marketing Forum, where you advertise your product.

And yes, it does get him customers, judging by the response to his "spamming" over on Zoklet.

Who cares if his customers are cops? I bet some of them are because they can't have the real thing. This stuff isn't for human consumption, anyway.
    edited June 2011
    i don't like cocaine, just the smell of it. do you perhaps have that scent?

No sir, I'm afraid not.
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

We have gotten many customers from various boards already, and have no need to worry about cops. The incense we sell is 100% legal. If he wants to experience aromatic relief, then good for him.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Moved to Trading Zone, title edited.
    edited June 2011
    Send me a sample. I will give an honest review.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    AMmayhem wrote: »
    Would you like another sample for a review on this forum as well, jack?

I certainly wouldn't mind more free stuff, but I don't honestly need two samples. I would just be crossposting the same review anyway.
    edited June 2011
    PM sent gary
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    By the way, AM, if you click the multiquote buttons on the right of the posts (a quotation mark and a +, right next to the Quote button) you can pick multiple posts, then hit the Post Reply button and they'll all be quoted so you don't end up doing separate messages or have to copy-and-paste back and forth.
    edited June 2011
    Jack wrote: »
    By the way, AM, if you click the multiquote buttons on the right of the posts (a quotation mark and a +, right next to the Quote button) you can pick multiple posts, then hit the Post Reply button and they'll all be quoted so you don't end up doing separate messages or have to copy-and-paste back and forth.

Okay, thanks.
    edited June 2011
    When will thew sample arrive?
    edited June 2011
    USPS fucked up every one of our packages that didn't have tracking for that day. We'll be sending more samples out. PM me to confirm your shipping address. We probably have it, but you may want to just in case.
    edited June 2011
    We will no longer be promoting our products on this website. We feel to many members of this community are also members of zoklet, which we have not felt welcome at since we started. We would prefer a community where everyone is welcome, and new vendors are appreciated; Not a place where we're constantly bashed. We were members of such a community long before we came here. We believe it's time we put more effort into the community that welcomes us with open arms. It would've been nice to be a regular here and on zoklet someday, but I doubt that will ever happen now.

Maybe we're crazy, but vendors should not fight with eachother. They should welcome each other. Trade their product to create a larger selection on their website. We feel that the RC and incense business is more than just that. We feel it is friends helping one an other. If a vendor can't be trusted to be friendly, how can he be trusted to not sell you inpure RCs? Truth is most vendors would sell you whatever they had, but my favorite communities include vendors that will refuse to sell such product.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Incense =/= Research Chem
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited June 2011
    Just wanted everyone to know the REAL reason OP is leaving, he openly posted a members full name and address in his thread over on zoklet.
  • johnny47johnny47 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    could i please get a free sample ...i didnt understand how to request one earlier so thank you ....... JOHNNY GOODRICH 700 north cain street APT.160 CLINTON IL. 61727 [email protected]
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2011
    johnny47 wrote: »
    could i please get a free sample ...i didnt understand how to request one earlier so thank you ....... JOHNNY GOODRICH 700 north cain street APT.160 CLINTON IL. 61727 [email protected]

LOL'D QUITE HARD
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011

IM SENDING YOU A SAMPLE
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    posting your address on the old totse would have earned you thousands of post office/dhl boxes sent to your house
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited August 2011
    Are you a blind mormon by any chance?
  • redcarr18redcarr18 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    can i recive a free sample been hearing rumors about this stuff would like to give it a try and if so what do i need to do
    thank you,
    redcarr18
  • CoryreedCoryreed Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    I would like a free sample please:)
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2011
    MarineBoat wrote: »
    Are you a blind mormon by any chance?
    I lolled.
    edited November 2011
    viscous wrote: »
    hey, I am thinking about buying your product (only about $40 worth) but Im not sure if it's legit or not. Im not trying to get a bunch of fre b's, but I was wondering if I could get a sample of the death blend. How much better is the death blend than the original?

Learn to read, children.
    AMmayhem wrote: »
    We will no longer be promoting our products on this website. We feel to many members of this community are also members of zoklet, which we have not felt welcome at since we started. We would prefer a community where everyone is welcome, and new vendors are appreciated; Not a place where we're constantly bashed. We were members of such a community long before we came here. We believe it's time we put more effort into the community that welcomes us with open arms. It would've been nice to be a regular here and on zoklet someday, but I doubt that will ever happen now.

Maybe we're crazy, but vendors should not fight with eachother. They should welcome each other. Trade their product to create a larger selection on their website. We feel that the RC and incense business is more than just that. We feel it is friends helping one an other. If a vendor can't be trusted to be friendly, how can he be trusted to not sell you inpure RCs? Truth is most vendors would sell you whatever they had, but my favorite communities include vendors that will refuse to sell such product.
  • HomebrewChemistHomebrewChemist New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...
    More incense and potpourri on the market?
    Hit me up with some sample/ordering info in a PM and lets chat.
    edited December 2011
    HomebrewChemist. I saw you pop into IRC but then leave without saying anything.

That is not cool.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...
    More incense and potpourri on the market?
    Hit me up with some sample/ordering info in a PM and lets chat.

How about if I just ban your account for being a douche and hawking in another vendors thread instead fo being an adult and starting your own thread?
  • HomebrewChemistHomebrewChemist New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    Sorry mates, not trying to be a prick by any means.
    Just new to the site here is all, just learning. =/
    edited December 2011
    Sorry mates, not trying to be a prick by any means.
    Just new to the site here is all, just learning. =/

Being new to a site is no excuse for bad manners.
  • jorgeajorgea Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2012
    Are any of these herbal license yet available? If yes, let me know here at http://www.totseans.com
    edited August 2012
    jorgea wrote: »
    Are any of these herbal license yet available? If yes, let me know here at http://www.totseans.com

Why in the world would you bump an eight month old thread from an unverified vendor as your first post?

*EDIT*

NVM I see why, http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/99.6.14.93 Later spamhole.