An introduction...

STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hey all, I'm Straightupgangs. No I'm not some kind of dumbass or anything, its just the alias i use on most of my internet stuff, its kind of an inside joke. Whenever I was younger I used to spend hours a day on &T lurking the fourms and reading articles. I was actually really sad whenever this place shut down. But since its back now im probably going to be on here a lot. I was on 4chan to much and I like the way this place works a whole lot more. Well I just figured Id say hey.

Comments

• ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    hey

Welcome :)
  • edited July 2011
    Welcome to Totse, glad you found us and ditched 4chan :thumbsup: Works out well, doesn't it? :) I did the same thing a few years ago.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Welcome, faggot.

We have no rules here (unless you consider common sense a "rule").

Most people here have thick skin, and I hope you do as well. If not, there are other forums for the cryhard butthurted population.
  • edited July 2011
    Hahaha. If you don't have thick skin, I'm sure you will after you're done with this place for a little while ;) Reminds me of the first days I spent on a forum, where I'd get flamed every single day for being a noob.
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Yea I like &T a lot better, 4chan moves to fast, you cant make friends and its basically its just trolls trolling trolls.
  • edited July 2011
    It's also repost after repost, miles of un-funny content and retards who think they're cool because they go on an imageboard :facepalm: You know it's a shithole when you can actually recognize /b/tards in real life, just based on the way they act. Man, I'm glad I jumped off of that boat when I did.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I hope you're not a nigger or a faggot, cuz I am tired of burning them alive. If you honestly are, then stay away from Mayberry. That dude is just weird.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    tit picz of your mom or sis OR GTFO!
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    tit picz of your mom or sis OR GTFO!

^^^^^^^^^^^^TTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111