Where's Lordworm?

edited July 2011 in Man Cave
That guy was awesome. Does he post anywhere else? I'd like him to get back to Totse so that he can write up some of those explosives guides he mentioned. I want to know how to make a bomb, and I want it now, dammit :D

So, where is he and how can we contact him?

Comments

• thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    He left back in April and I have no clue if he plans on returning. In the 235 posts that he was around he became one of my favorite users. His youtube account has also been quiet, so maybe he's just taking a break from energetics.
  • edited July 2011
    Possibly. Thanks for your feedback - can you link me to his Youtube account? I'm going to try and contact him, and hopefully get him back here again. He was, too, one of my favorite members despite his short stay here. Very interesting and knowledgeable guy.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    I like Lordworm. He was a quality member who never dissed on this place and rarely complained. I hope he comes back.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I hope he didn't blow himself up.
  • edited July 2011
    I sent him a PM on Youtube, and I let him know that there was also this thread made about him :D Hopefully he reads it and comes back here, he was cool.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    I hope he didn't blow himself up.

He did.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited July 2011
    Sup guys, I'm not dead. :D

My life has been pretty chaotic lately, and I had to drop out of energetics for a while. I'll try to be around here much more often from now on, and hopefully get some of those guides I promised done as well.
  • edited July 2011
    That's cool, welcome back. I was just looking around in the Backyard Ballistics forum and just realized that you hadn't posted in a while, hence this thread and the Youtube PM. Glad to see you here again though!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    And in one piece...
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Welcome back bro...:)
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    He lives!
  • EAPyrotoxEAPyrotox Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I'm happy then,
    Your work and its share is appreciated by all and in my case really help me. Just look at the guide ETN, who has become a real best seller on the web now. ;)