Obama cant get the budget passed becuase he's black.

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Congressional Black Caucus member Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas suggested to members of Congress that President Obama is being treated unfairly in debt negotiations because of his race.
I wish somebody would tell this bitch to SHUT THE FUCK UP.
http://www.blackradionetwork.com/politician_says_obama_disrespected_on_debt_talks_because_he_s_black
Here is a quote from the head chimp in 2006.
The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. . Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that .the buck stops here.. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better." -- Senator Barack Obama, March 20, 2006
LOL I love it when there bullshit bites them in the ass.

Comments

• ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Niggers make me giggle...
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I don't care if he can't get his budget passed because he is a fag so long as it doesn't pass. But seriously niggers that run around screaming prejudice in cases like this crack me up.