What did you dream last night?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I dreamed that Dfg stickied a thread because it was "good". That made me angry, but I didn't say anything.

Comments

• UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't remember exactly but I know it involved a giant twinky and a calico kitten...
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    last nite i hada dreem that i fell in love with som girl my hed made up i guess LOL!!!! well anyways in my dreem she resembled karen from the offise jims gf and i dont meen pam. but ya anyways it was like her but som1 diffrint. and wen i woke up i was reely sad that it wasnt true :o:o:o:o
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had a dream that I was a father...
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dreamed of the rains, ending this unbearable heat. Then I wake up and its still 35C in my room.

Biggest disappointment ever.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was being chased down a set of stairs by a plane.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    :/ I think I didn't dream and if I did it wasn't that memorable..
  • edited July 2010
    Sex dream - I was banging some chick on webcam while on msn. I also saw someone naked who I never thought I'd ever see naked.

Also, I cuffed someone while a cop was holding them still.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I woke up drenched in sweat after having one of my continuation dreams.

Something to do with the cottage country of my dreamworld. That's right, my dreams have a cottage country. And a couple cities. And some suburbs.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had some fucked up dreams involving a crime commited by some people I know and me having to become involved. I think a guy was being tortured over owing money and I was torn between helping and abandoning the people.

The other one was of Hitler, Churchill and Stalin ordering soldiers to submerge themselves in canals and push model boats around for the leaders in some mock battle. I think they could breath underwater but I was kind of confused why the leaders didn't take that chance to shoot each other personally.
  • edited July 2010
    I kept a few dream-diary entries once, when I was trying to induce a lucid dream. Was pretty awesome to find them years later and read them again.
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I almost fucked a girl that I've been good friends with for a while but we kept getting interupted. =/
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dreamed I was at a dick museum, where they had a lot of dicks that they cut off from people. I went to the bathroom, did my business and turned around. A guy that worked there had a knife and he said" I want your penis." I ran like fuck but he caught me and cut off my dick. He then put it in the "little white dicks" section of the museum.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    I fucked a big titted brunette girl, who was wearing a blue bikini. I fucked her in a pool.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    I almost fucked a girl that I've been good friends with for a while but we kept getting interupted. =/

Yeah I dreamed I was hanging out with and almost fucked this girl that I haven't seen in a very long time but used to be really good friends with.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    First dream was a sex dream.
    I don't remember the second one.
    And the third I don't remember either. If you're curious... I wake up a lot of times at night and go back to sleep, usually happens around 3 times each night. :o
  • edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    First dream was a sex dream.
    I don't remember the second one.
    And the third I don't remember either. If you're curious... I wake up a lot of times at night and go back to sleep, usually happens around 3 times each night. :o

Even if you stay asleep, you have multiple dreams depending on how many sleep cycles you go through during the night :P
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had a dream I was fighting a dragon, but it was really easy cause his fire breath didn't have enough range to reach me cause I was standing in a corner like in Ocarina of Time when fighting Morpha. It killed all my teammates cause they weren't smart enough to stand in the corner. Then it flew over to me and I chopped it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had a dream last night that.......... crabs............. then he ate my.............. which caused.............. rape.................... have AIDS............. alimony.......... damn.
    So thats my dream
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I smoke weed before I sleep so I dont usually dream. That way I can live my dreams instead of sleeping through them.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wish I could dream :-\. I honestly haven't dreamed, or remembered one of my dreams, in years. It makes sleeping less enjoyable and it's already a bitch for me as is. I wish the government would mandantory assign us 3 valium pills per day, shit would make life easier.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    In the last dream I can recall, I was Freddy Krueger. Basically I terrorized the neighborhood, hung out with some people in the alley, etc. For some reason it felt like it was the late 1970s or the early 1980s. Anyway, at the end of the dream, I went over to a storm drain that had steam and thick fog coming out of it. I remember some sewage spewing out of the drain. It came out so quickly that I was submerged in a matter of seconds. I looked up and there was lightning all around me. The water was rising so fast that I watched the (huge) skyscrapers get submerged in like two seconds. After that I heard a thundering boom and nuclear explosions began to go off all over the place. I heard a really deep, ominous voice say: "Now it is your time to go". I woke up and I was afraid to get out of bed. I had this sensation that someone was staring directly at me from my window. I thought I saw something glowing so I just shut my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I felt like I was glued to the bed.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Something about riding a bicycle through an amalgamation and twisted versions of locations I know in real life. The scenery was cool though; large mountains, cliffs and paths.
  • edited July 2010
    Is someone referring the the LED sign thread?? ;O
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I'm gonna start a dream journal as of tomorrow. My dreams have been haunting the fuck out of me lately and it's because I wake up with a vivid memory and giggle to myself about it and by 1pm there gone and they just irk me and idk.

Regardless yeah dream journal, doing that as of tomorrow. My dreams are crazy as fuck too. The only thing I can remember about last night was some bitch was in my yard picking my raspberry bushes. I like ran around her and I think I went into the woods. From there its a blur

Dream journals are fucking awesome. Having written down two of my most epic dreams I can remember them almost as vividly as the morning I awoke.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Something about ripping live chickens apart with my bare hands.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Something about ripping live chickens apart with my bare hands.

Thats weird man. I dreamt that I found some torn up chickens and used the blood as lubrication while I skull fucked them. i wonder if there connected.
  • edited July 2010
    I dreamt of the Electric Prunes

• TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Thats weird man. I dreamt that I found some torn up chickens and used the blood as lubrication while I skull fucked them. i wonder if there connected.

They could be.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    They could be.

This is our ticket to the big seats. Were going to Oprah man. Maybe we could get a free car like all the audience.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I'm gonna start a dream journal as of tomorrow. My dreams have been haunting the fuck out of me lately and it's because I wake up with a vivid memory and giggle to myself about it and by 1pm there gone and they just irk me and idk.

Regardless yeah dream journal, doing that as of tomorrow. My dreams are crazy as fuck too. The only thing I can remember about last night was some bitch was in my yard picking my raspberry bushes. I like ran around her and I think I went into the woods. From there its a blur

I should start a dream journal too. I've written down some of my dreams before, but only every so often. I'll start one tomorrow.
    Is someone referring the the LED sign thread?? ;O

That's probably what triggered the dream. XD
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    This is our ticket to the big seats. Were going to Oprah man. Maybe we could get a free car like all the audience.

Sounds like a plan.
  • Parker BrotherParker Brother Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I had a interesting dream, not last night, but a couple nights before.

In my dream, I was driving my car down the highway, and I really needed to take a dump. Luckily, the passenger seat of my car was a toilet. As I drove down the highway, I kept my eyes peeled for roads I could take to get off the highway, so I could park my car and take a dump. Every time I spotted a road and pulled off the highway, the road took me to a place with no privacy, so I had to turn around and try again. It was very annoying.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is some serious Inception shit!
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    i dreamed i was cold and alone in a cruel and unforgiving world

then i realized i wasnt actually sleeping and that's my life and almost killed myself

what im saying is i dont remember
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    The other night I dreamt I was a character on C+C RA3 and my Ex played the part of Tanya. Was fucked up seeing as I spoke to her a few hours after waking up...and I haven't seen or talked to her in like, a year.
    edited August 2011
    That a Terrorist attack at the Gherkin tower in London had caused the Thames to overflow and flood all of the South of the UK where I happened to be. I then tried to make a boat from the leftover shit Japan tsunami style and go up North to see my Girlfriend as I have no idea how she's doing.
    Anyway, I didn't make a boat (the bathtub idea) didn't work, I then waded through the water at low tide to different places like Hotels to check into and I met old mates in each different place I went to. I ended up like the Pimp Pied Piper and got to Birmingham to see relatives who invited us in for dinner as I was tired as fuck.
    I go in, sit down and Anders Breivik is at the dinner table who then goes on to rant about Muslims while I try and decipher a phone number. I then wake up to find North London was fucked by rioting last night.

Complete headfuck.
  • edited August 2011
    I had a terrible sleep last night, I was just telling my Dad about it over some breakfast actually. I came off Skype at 1am, layed awake until 2 or 3 and eventually dropped off for a couple hours, awakening to the sound of pidgeons at my window :facepalm: Anyway, I dropped off to sleep and had a few dreams...

Horror movie, shotgun man, running away

The first of my dreams sees me watching a horror movie at home. I remember it being extremely bad, with the camera shots being really shit and the main character not being very scary at all. I said that "this sucks", but I soon found myself INSIDE the movie. I was walking around the house and I came across the creepy monster main character, but this time it was scary as fuck. I ran away, darting into a room which Thirdrockfromthesun was in. I smashed the window and jumped straight out... I was on the second floor. I hit the ground with a massive crash, and broke both my legs at the same time with the force of the impact. I remember laying there until the cops and an ambulance came to get me, when I was taken to the ambulance on a stretcher. There were 2 beds inside the ambulance, and I chose to be on the left side. While I was in there, I realized that I'd also broken my left ankle as well :( I was just glad to be out of the house - Thirdrock was still in there getting fucked up by the demon, lol. I turn to the guy in the ambulance as he strangely shuts the doors... Then it hit me.

"You're one of them, aren't you."
    "No", he said. "But I am about to blow everyone's face off with this shotgun!"

Ahh fuck. He pointed it out of the window straight at the cops outside, and fired. For some reason, the shotgun was silenced and sounded like a puff of air when fired :facepalm: But he blew their heads off, and then turned the gun at me. I think there was a struggle between us, but I managed to get out of the ambulance and my legs were working again! I ran away, across a field, jumping over his shots and dodging them. Not sure how this ended.
    edited August 2011
    Walking down a dusty road in outback Pakistan I heard my Girlfriend was pregnant. I took up a job in a local field clearing out Taliban, and once we rebuilt the area and I spoke to Dfg who looked like Bin Laden, I gave birth to the twins into a bucket in front of a roomful of people who kept laughing and then I killed all of them, rolling round in the blood.
    I am also seeing a psychiatrist today :)
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2011
    I wish I could remember most of my dreams. I've had a particular recurring one that interests me.

all I remember is...

Forrest. Suddenly, forest everywhere. I'm in a maze, deep in the woods, with a few other people (or not) trying to evade someone or something. After hours in this forest maze, I emerge into the open, right into a beach/dock/port.

This is no ordinary beach/dock/port. This is a prison camp. A man in a tower beckons to me: "Get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!". I pay no attention; something to the side of the camp catches my eye...shovels...a machete...some kind of generic-looking handgun.

Soon the guards interrogate me as to why I am there. I state I am simply looking around, and suddenly they are perfectly okay with my being, as if I was supposed to be there, they acted like old friends. I see that they are interrogating an inmate, and I mention that I found a machete and some shovels just outside the camp, hidden around several trees. Somehow they connect this to the man being interrogated, and to thank me for my helpfulness, they offer me the use of a small boat. Or perhaps I take the boat as I feel this is payment for my honesty. The inmate glares menacingly at me, as if he knew I had just ratted him out.

I depart from this camp, if it could be called just a camp. On the left was the actual camp, a large fortress covered in the parameter with barbed wire and pointy sticks pointing at an outward angle stuck in the ground, the middle was beach, and the right was the dock and several administrative buildings. This entire scene was in a tropical biome, it was an amazing sight. I hope to recreate it as a video game map some day.

I embark on some kind of sea-faring journey down the river (Or was it an ocean?). Eventually I happen upon some kind of small island with a hatch in the top, I exit into this building.

Some kind of underground house, but the entire house is really just a shower. I fuck my girlfriend in this strangers shower for some reason, when suddenly he bursts in through the underground window. I shoot him with the handgun I neglected to mention I had found outside the prison camp as well, right in the forehead. I finish up with our shower, and get back on the small boat, feeling accomplished.

Somehow, there is now a floating highway fairly close to the proximity of the hide-a-shower. 'It has always been there', I declare.
  • edited August 2011
    Recurring dreams are weird. Mine is that I'm in an elevator and they ALWAYS drop extremely fast. No matter where I am, what I'm doing, as soon as I get into an elevator then I'm fucked. The most memorable time was when the elevator dropped into hell... Awesome, but scary.

You guys should add these dreams into the Totse dream journal :D

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/10604-The-TOTSE-Dream-Journal
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited August 2011
    I dreamt I had upcoming exams at a building in my university that is totally foreign to me (I've seen it in other dreams though); the exams were in the subjects of Physics and Biology, which I know nothing about at the university level, and they were occuring within the week. So I spent the dream wasting a pissload of time searching all over the fucking place for the textbooks for these courses, which I finally found in an old school bag in my bedroom of my old house which was somehow located in this university.

This type of dream is common to me but its usually some sort of super advanced math course. Obviously reflects underlying anxiety about school.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2011
    http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1067/69638582.jpg

Like this. Only epic landscape, upward slope towards the buildings, with real-life tropical graphics complete with palm trees.