APAP/Codeine

blink182blink182 Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
wtf is this shit and can i get high off it. i have a whole bottle of it.

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    wtf is this shit and can i get high off it. i have a whole bottle of it.

you should take the whole bottle. alcohol speeds up the come up of the high and increases euphoria.

edit: just kidding dont do that. im high and i feel bad about that post and false information. you need to do a cold water extract on the pills to separate codeine from apap.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    you should take the whole bottle. alcohol speeds up the come up of the high and increases euphoria.

edit: just kidding dont do that. im high and i feel bad about that post and false information. you need to do a cold water extract on the pills to separate codeine from apap.

its 300-30 do I even need to extract? sorry I'm a dumbass.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    depends on how many your going to take. sure in low doses is fine. at 3000mg of apap, liver damage can happen.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    It's 30mg codeine and 300mg paracetamol (APAP)

Cold Water Extraction is needed. Your body can take between 4 and 7 grams of Paracetamol in a one-off go, but that is effected by your other liver-involved functions. Don't drink booze before, during or after, basically.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited July 2011
    I wouldn't pop more than 3,500mg of Tylenol at a time. As long as your under that, your fine. If you plan on doing high amounts of Tylenol for multiple days in a row, then I would do the cwe. If you do cwe, make sure to have some mix in, like crystal lighte, kool-aid, or gatorade.
  • edited July 2011
    Cold water extraction for sure. I do it with Co-Codamol which is 30mg Codeine, 500mg APAP in each pill. Once you've extracted, mix the codeine solution with some kind of strong drink as it's bitter as hell and tastes terrible.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited July 2011
    A CWE isn't needed, 3g of apap won't kill you (which also includes 300mg codeine).

You only need to CWE if you use it regularly at high doses, one off your body can take a lot of APAP.

I wouldn't bother if I was only taking 3g one off.

I'm still kicking after many, many half assed CWEs.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a 30mg codeine pill equal too 5mg of hydrocodone? I never really fucked around with codeine but that's what I always remembered as the equivalency between the two. If that's true and judging by your post (you sound opiate naive, so you probably don't have a tolerance), just pop like 3 or 4 of those bad boys and you should get high.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    A CWE isn't needed, 3g of apap won't kill you (which also includes 300mg codeine).

You only need to CWE if you use it regularly at high doses, one off your body can take a lot of APAP.

I wouldn't bother if I was only taking 3g one off.

I'm still kicking after many, many half assed CWEs.

Listen to this guy.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    those pills will get u high as fuck :thumbsup: filter out the apap tho or ur liver gon be fucked too