www.coklet.net/bbs

rejectreject Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Sup guys, cool new forum I found, way better than this place.

If you post a thread it actually gets replies :eek:

That must be a novelty for y'all.

Comments

• The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    like I said before

SKATEBOARD-CITY.COM 4 LYFE

lolololz

(LSA king and other army members from zoklet will get it)
  • metameta Regular
    edited August 2010
    oh yea i went there one time an its full of faggots.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Repost much?
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010

lol. You sir have made a valid point.

If you don't like it here Reject then gtfo. Stop whining like a little bitch.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    like I said before

lolololz

YEAH SON! TILL THA DAY I DYE:thumbsup:
  • edited August 2010
    Hey look, a thread with replies in it. Oh wait, they're all like that.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    You earn one troll reply from me.
  • edited July 2011
    links not working OP
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Way to necro dumbass
  • edited July 2011
    This is a great necro though, classic.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    Zok Jr wrote: »
    This is a great necro though, classic.

I'll second that lol
  • edited July 2011
    Thirded, that shit made me laugh :D I wonder why it's been down for so long...
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    like I said before

lolololz

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    Nicely played

FAGGOT.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Thirded, that shit made me laugh :D I wonder why it's been down for so long...
    If the feds have been given access once, it's fucked for life. They'll just keeping using the same old shitty assed law to access it as before. Or setup a permanent watcher there which will prevent administration from exposing their existance by federal law.They are probably checking the logs and shit after the norway thing. Scouring over everyones ips, looking for all extremist related shit.
    & took the site down to prevent communication between any suspected parties.
    Thank fuck for totse.info.....WINRARRrrrrr
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »

Fuck yeah :D
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2011
    Obviously if they're checking zoklet they would check here too, this place isn't immune
    edited July 2011
    Well we don't log IP's or anything here so....
  • edited July 2011
    If the feds have been given access once, it's fucked for life. They'll just keeping using the same old shitty assed law to access it as before. Or setup a permanent watcher there which will prevent administration from exposing their existance by federal law.They are probably checking the logs and shit after the norway thing. Scouring over everyones ips, looking for all extremist related shit.
    & took the site down to prevent communication between any suspected parties.
    Thank God all my posts on zoklet were me preaching about how everyone should be more grateful for the federal government
    edited July 2011
    Thank God all my posts on zoklet were me preaching about how everyone should be more grateful for the federal government
    Your all good. In to the witness protection group with you then. :p
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    lol moved to HB, I did a little title change as well.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited July 2011
    It took me about 4 tries to get to the site. hahaha totse.com wasnt working for me . Its a lose lose i guess i mean i turned on the tv to im 900 pounds on some channel! ok im drunk bitches. miss me?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    It took me about 4 tries to get to the site. hahaha totse.com wasnt working for me . Its a lose lose i guess i mean i turned on the tv to im 900 pounds on some channel! ok im drunk bitches. miss me?

Every single day.
    edited July 2011
    aww well i miss you to
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    aww well i miss you to

*points to the back room*

I got cats and some butter.

*takes of his shirt*

You know what to do, oh and don't forget the anal probe. I like it deep.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    aww well i miss you to

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP

(We all missed you. Post MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • ShitcrappensShitcrappens New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Well we don't log IP's or anything here so....

So? The server is in a country that isn't reciprocal/under the thumb of the US? In a country that doesn't require the service provider to log IP's?

The site owner isn't subject to the visits of the FBI/Homeland Security and thus isn't afraid of the legal kick in the nuts? Good. As in some countries they don't just take you to court, as in the USA, but they take you to jail and kill you because.

Just because. Well? Some dudes cum when they kill. If they're protected while doing this? Who can blame them. Countries where you're prosecuted for such crimes are a little different than ones where you get praise and promotion for such deeds.
    edited July 2011
    I said we don't log IP's L2read.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    Don't admit to crimes you committed on the internet, problem solved.
    edited July 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP

(We all missed you. Post MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

who are you anyway? creep lol
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    who are you anyway? creep lol

I'm Chupalo. I'm not a creep, I promise!
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2011
    aww well i miss you to

#rimjobs away!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP

(We all missed you. Post MOAR TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Fixed
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    like I said before

lolololz

lol.
    edited July 2011
    I said we don't log IP's L2read.

So? The posts here go directly P2P and don't go through a Service Provider, thus not allowing for any IP's to be logged? How do you get around my SP? How do you get around yours?

Someone must have the mad skills!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^we do, now shut up.
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    ^we do, now shut up.

I'm not asking to know secrets. I do know that people of every type, every age, every social level lie. People tend to brag about possessing skills and knowledge they don't possess or only partly possess.

Criminals have a myth that if you ask a cop or other LEO, "Are you a cop?", that they have to get an honest answer. Someone in say Pakistan or other 3rd World country could be a criminal and a cop at the same time. How many countries can you name where cops are criminals too? I could name a 100.

So shut your mouth.
    edited July 2011
    So? The posts here go directly P2P and don't go through a Service Provider, thus not allowing for any IP's to be logged? How do you get around my SP? How do you get around yours?

Someone must have the mad skills!

again l2read, I said WE don't have records of any users IP addresses. WE don't keep logs. What your provider or any other provider does is beyond our control and your problem if you admit to crimes or commit them.
    edited July 2011
    I'm not asking to know secrets. I do know that people of every type, every age, every social level lie. People tend to brag about possessing skills and knowledge they don't possess or only partly possess.Criminals have a myth that if you ask a cop or other LEO, "Are you a cop?", that they have to get an honest answer. Someone in say Pakistan or other 3rd World country could be a criminal and a cop at the same time. How many countries can you name where cops are criminals too? I could name a 100.So shut your mouth.
    W-e.....d-o-n-'-t.....l-o-g.....I-P-s......A-r-e.....w-e....t-y-p-i-n-g.....t-o.....f-a-s-t.....f-o-r....y-o-u...?....:confused:
    edited July 2011
    W-e.....d-o-n-'-t.....l-o-g.....I-P-s......A-r-e.....w-e....t-y-p-i-n-g.....t-o.....f-a-s-t.....f-o-r....y-o-u...?....:confused:

S-o y-o-u-r-e s-a-y-i-n-g i-t d-o-e-s-n-'t matter whether a board keeps logs or not? Because someone keeps logs? If it gives the sweet jollies to pretend, go on playing pretend.

Why pretend that it does matter whether this board keeps logs or not? If the records can be subpoenaed they can be subpoenaed. Just because they can't be gotten from the board but from the SP doesn't protect anyone.

I don't notice any https in my address bar. It's just http period.

So bite me.
    edited July 2011
    S-o y-o-u-r-e s-a-y-i-n-g i-t d-o-e-s-n-'t matter whether a board keeps logs or not? Because someone keeps logs? If it gives the sweet jollies to pretend, go on playing pretend.

Why pretend that it does matter whether this board keeps logs or not? If the records can be subpoenaed they can be subpoenaed. Just because they can't be gotten from the board but from the SP doesn't protect anyone.

I don't notice any https in my address bar. It's just http period.

So bite me.

The whole point is this Poindexter, the management of Totse won't roll on you because they can't as they have no information to give. Unlike some forum owners who do set the software under their control to log IP's and other info.

Do you get it now moron. We don't give a fuck what you do and if you get busted it is your fault not ours.

Grow up, take responsibility for your own actions, take your skirt off, wipe off the make up, grow a set, and until then let us adults figure things out for you.
  • edited July 2011
    That said, I do agree that we need to get our HTTPS sorted out, it's getting on mah titties not having full encryption - TOR only does half the work :(
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.coklet.net.
    Check the address for typing errors such as
    ww.example.com instead of
    www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.