Zoklet.net is down

Comments

• ExposoExposo Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    This is some ol' bullshit. This place sucks.

This place is like Sturgiss, once Zoklet is back online, this place's population will decrease by 75%
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2011
    Exposo wrote: »
    This place is like Sturgiss, once Zoklet is back online, this place's population will decrease by 75%

...I'm not so sure it's coming back this time.
  • Oral BOral B Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    This place isn't too bad. When did the layout change? Haven't been here for awhile.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    There have only been about a dozen or so people from Zoklet sign up since it died.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^E-darwinism

#zok IRC channel:

* Topic is 'WE ALL WANT ZOKLET GONE SO GO AWAY'

:sad:

And i was happy to be part of that downfall. With my extensive meth promotion, awkward girl threads, angry trolling, E-thuggin, and bitching about weird health concerns. :thumbsup: lets all sit back as zoklet burns, i gots blunts n rum
    edited July 2011
    There have only been about a dozen or so people from Zoklet sign up since it died.

you're forgetting about the many who signed up last summer, said "fuck it", and just logged in again now.
    edited July 2011
    Lol @ "fitting in" on zoklet

i could flip the social mechanics of .info upside down if i wanted to, singlehandedly, thats how small this place is.
  • knivesout138knivesout138 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    hmm search anders zoklet on google and watch what comes up. threads on zoklet about jewish influence in america and immigration . those are two topics that keep coming up in all the norway news. makes you think.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't recall the Norwegian terrorist saying anything about America or the Jews...his beef was with the Muslims.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Exposo wrote: »
    And totse.infos intellect will be back to 100% again. WooHoo
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    lol, it's funny to watch people bitch and moan without making any effort to contribute.
    edited July 2011
    Zok Jr wrote: »

FUCK WIRES DEAD BABY

FUCK WIRES WITH HER DEAD BABY
  • edited July 2011
    13579 wrote: »
    FUCK WIRES WITH HER DEAD BABY
    THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, YEEAAAHHH!
    edited July 2011
    WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU COMBINE WIRE'S DEAD BABY WITH BARBED WIRE?
    BEST GODDAMN VOLLEY BALL GAME EVAR!
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    And totse.infos intellect will be back to 100% again. WooHoo

What intellect? this place is a fucking ghost town.
    edited July 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »
    Not as ghostly as yours Kushy. LOL!
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Not as ghostly as yours Kushy. LOL!

i dont live in a ghost town, there are just too many mexicans

unless you were refering to zoklet, to which i say fuck that place

nothing interesting has gone down there since late 2010
    edited July 2011
    i dont live in a ghost town, there are just too many mexicansunless you were refering to zoklet, to which i say fuck that placenothing interesting has gone down there since late 2010
    My bad then. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Not really a ghost town mate, I was in the middle of developing things when I got stuck IRL crysis. Give it at least hmm 6 hours or so, you will more changes and more traffic.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited July 2011
    Finally read that Zoklet was down and decided to come here as well. Then I saw Tacho was here as well and was like "Fuck" then saw Zok Jr., Arleybob and Captain Falcon and then signed up.

PS: TheDarkRodent I always get told that I'm you over there by faggots like Zos and Ate because they hate being told they are failures at life. I get a daily or three times a day PM from them failures all spamming they are gonna ban me because I circumvented an IP ban because I'm TheDarkRodent. Kind of sad really they are so delusional.

EDIT: Honestly I bet Snoopy was mad he got banned for PI spreading and then DDOS'd Zoklet.
  • arleybobarleybob Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Hazey wrote: »
    noope it was the cool TRT not LSD's blog .. im drunk and dont really give a fuck right now im sure if I post here long enough here you'll figure out who I am ... but uhmm yeah so anyways arleybob WHAT UP ?
    Lol

Lol I'd hate to give up Zoklet to come to a site full of rejects of zoklet, The people who didn't quite fit in there so they had to come here and start fresh...It wouldnt feel right at all :\

the only person thsi could be is like felonious_monk

and if notr, then who si it?

i'm so drunk righ tnow just throw me a boen
  • edited July 2011
    Well, welcome to all these new guys from Z, especially ZokJR who was chilling on webcam yesterday.
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Well, welcome to all these new guys from Z, especially ZokJR who was chilling on webcam yesterday.

Thanks trx100. I do rather enjoy a warm welcome. Sure beats the treatment that most people get from the staff on Zoklet on a day to day basis.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited July 2011
    It got shut down do to RC trading most likely. I had been in a transaction with muffins for like 2 weeks for 2c-e. He kept saying he was going to refund money while i insisted the purchase go through. He said "the warehouse burned down." (and I did get a refund, but wtf) Site went down right after I got that pm.
  • ShitcrappensShitcrappens New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    "Chiiling"? Why, did he have an axe/eye gleam/mad grin?
    edited July 2011
    It got shut down do to RC trading most likely. I had been in a transaction with muffins for like 2 weeks for 2c-e. He kept saying he was going to refund money while i insisted the purchase go through. He said "the warehouse burned down." (and I did get a refund, but wtf) Site went down right after I got that pm.

I still think Snoopy DDOS'd Zoklet. Call me crazy but he was saying he was gonna get revenge if he got banned and it happened within days of his banning.
  • edited July 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    Thanks trx100. I do rather enjoy a warm welcome. Sure beats the treatment that most people get from the staff on Zoklet on a day to day basis.

Yeah no problem. That welcome goes to everybody though, we're all chill here and it's cool to see some fresh faces around here :) Enjoy your stay, however long that is.
    edited July 2011
    Yeah no problem. That welcome goes to everybody though, we're all chill here and it's cool to see some fresh faces around here :) Enjoy your stay, however long that is.

Well I'll take a look around so more but if most Mods are this laid back and don't pop a squat onto a cactus while posting like the Zoklet Mods seem to do, I may end up staying here,
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2011
    Every user from cocklet should immigrate here.
  • ShitcrappensShitcrappens New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Wouldn't that make this place pretty cocky?
    edited July 2011
    *Ba da cha* *Rimshot*
    edited July 2011
    I actually thought you were

I'm not though. I just hate the same Mods for the same reasons which are their circle jerk and crapping on posters then blame the posters, telling them the door is over there then getting mad at users for saying "Fuck you" when they truly are fed up.

EDIT: I was registered before TheDarkRodent on Zoklet and was gone the whole time he was on Zoklet so I can see why people get confused.
    edited July 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    I'm not though. I just hate the same Mods for the same reasons which are their circle jerk and crapping on posters then blame the posters, telling them the door is over there then getting mad at users for saying "Fuck you" when they truly are fed up.

EDIT: I was registered before TheDarkRodent on Zoklet and was gone the whole time he was on Zoklet so I can see why people get confused.

LOL, those morons, I used my VPN and created a half a dozen accounts over there, but I have not posted there since around March.
    edited July 2011
    No matter what happened I feel like we deserve SOME kind of explanation or statement from zok.... doubt that will happen.

*unpacks bags*
    edited July 2011
    Zok is an entitled little mixed mutt who feels he doesn't owe anybody shit so don't hold your breath waiting for him to explain.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited July 2011
    You just know Tacho spends all day on zoklet refreshing the page. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA AGAINST THE FASH ONLINE!
    Even if you were trolling, you spend way too much time online acting like a leftist cliche to not be a loser and you're just trolling yourself. Go and get a hobby.
  • edited July 2011
    Psh, I bet he won't admit to whatever it was anyway. If that place comes back online, he'll blame some server outage, you'll lose a few months of posts, etc etc.
    edited July 2011
    Maybe he took our advice and shut the place down for a month.
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I go on a 5 month amphetamine binge, and now zoklet is gone?? Shit just got real.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I feel like we deserve SOME kind of explanation or statement from zok.... doubt that will happen.

Chances are it will be wires that does all the explaining.
  • edited July 2011
    hopefully zoklet stays down and everyone comes here except for the faggot ass zoklet moderators. this site would be good if it had more than 5 people posting
  • edited July 2011
    wtf is this BlakeGriffinIsMyHero? what a faggot
  • edited July 2011
    I go on a 5 month amphetamine binge, and now zoklet is gone?? Shit just got real.

I have a feeling it's going to get even more real if that place has been shut down for good.
  • YggYgg New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I have a feeling it's going to get even more real if that place has been shut down for good.

Hah, we're going from suspecting that the Norwegian terrorist is involved to Zok having TTFN'd the site. Think we could all not get worked up and give it a couple days. If I remember right, I do think I recall Zok having mentioned that he'd be moving soon, it's possible a server fuck-up or yes, even a DDOS from a very pissed-off Snoopy happened to coincide with the period of time he'd be unavailable while he moved.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    hopefully zoklet stays down and everyone comes here except for the faggot ass zoklet moderators.
    I doubt that would happen because the unpopular mods from zoklet would have no mod control panel to hide behind on this site.
    edited July 2011
    hopefully zoklet stays down and everyone comes here except for the faggot ass zoklet moderators. this site would be good if it had more than 5 people posting
    Pretty much this.
  • paulbraspaulbras Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    i think the Illuminati took it down
    edited July 2011
    paulbras wrote: »
    i think the Illuminati took it down
    I agree with this post. ^
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    lol cocklet