edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And totse2 looks like shit.

Comments

• thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    Greenbull wrote: »
    And totse2 looks like shit.

You should've seen it when we first upgraded. :mad:
    Anyway, it's been getting worked on all week. It'll be done soon.
  • edited July 2011
    We should really go back to UBB. At least test it out for fun or something you pussys
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I would like a nice purple and black skin to choose instead of just the 3 that we have :o
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Hazey wrote: »
    I would like a nice purple and black skin to choose instead of just the 3 that we have :o

So get off of your lazy ass, create a VB4 theme, and submit it in H&S. Make it your community via your contributions.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Can I just take a screen shot of what I want and you guys do it for me ?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Had to go look at t2, and I agree it looks like ass, also this looks nothing like it.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    Alternate themes can be made once we fix the main one.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    its kooo
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited July 2011
    Speaking of totse2, has anyone been over there lately? I just went over there and took a peek into BI. :facepalm:

I swear...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Can I just take a screen shot of what I want and you guys do it for me ?

Yeah sure go ahead.

I had to delay the work due to IRL problem, it's now sort of over and I can resume work again. I have a mountain of backlog to go through but you will see some changes. Right now, I desperately need sleep. Been walking all day.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Had to go look at t2, and I agree it looks like ass, also this looks nothing like it.

capture2nw.jpg
    capturehjr.jpg

:rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Greenbull wrote: »
    capture2nw.jpg
    capturehjr.jpg

:rolleyes:

Get a decent resolution system. Theme breaks when using 1024 or lower resolution.
  • edited July 2011
    ^ I've noticed that, especially when browsing from my laptop or my phone. Is there anyway to stop that happening or is that a permanent issue?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Get a decent resolution system. Theme breaks when using 1024 or lower resolution.
    LOL most phones and laptops don't have 1080p resolution LOL!!!1!!!11!!!!1!!11!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    LOL most phones and laptops don't have 1080p resolution LOL!!!1!!!11!!!!1!!11!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Mine laptop does :D hehe
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »

OMG u r rite!!!

Anyway, fucking hell, I am back, but still using a crippled system. I have TONS of things to clear. I might stay all night up fixing things and working on freelance etc. But TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!
  • edited July 2011
    ^ Nice one Dfg, glad you're back in action. Any word on getting our side-tabs back again? They really made this place feel good, and they were extremely good at providing a link between the forum and the CMS - something I feel is very important to this place. Pleeeeeease find a way of getting them back. Maybe redesign the buttons if you want, but just find a way.
  • edited July 2011
    We should really go back to UBB. At least test it out for fun or something you pussys

Shit dude, I was just about to make a thread on this. While sorting through some old files I came across some screenshots of the original UBB totse. Near brought a tear to my eye.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Shit dude, I was just about to make a thread on this. While sorting through some old files I came across some screenshots of the original UBB totse. Near brought a tear to my eye.

Interesting... it uses tables man.