You're on private property, FUCK!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Made me lol, I dunno why. :confused:

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    The reporter didn't seem to give a fuck, he just kept talking.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    i thought he was gona call the reporter a fuck, not just randomly say fuck. that made me lol
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol that guy just popped out of nowhere. FUCK!
  • JackJack Regular
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    i thought he was gona call the reporter a fuck, not just randomly say fuck. that made me lol

This
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    That was...... interesting. FUCK
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    In the US you can legally shoot somebody dead if they're on your property and they refuse to leave, and if you consider them to be a threat to you or your property. It's in the Constitution. And a "threat" is really all a matter of interpretation, so lots of them Yanks will shoot first and answer the questions in court later... in fact, they're quite happy to. That reporter came within a hair's breadth of getting his stupid head blown clean off.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    In the US you can legally shoot somebody dead if they're on your property and they refuse to leave, and if you consider them a threat. It's in the Constitution. And a "threat" is really all a matter of interpretation, so lots of them Yanks will shoot first and answer the questions in court later... in fact, they're quite happy to. That reporter came within a hair's breadth of getting his stupid head blown clean off.

Stop talking out of your ass faggot. No you can't legally shoot someone who refuses to leave your property. At least in my state and most others you can't.:facepalm:
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Stop talking out of your ass faggot. No you can't legally shoot someone who refuses to leave your property. At least in my state and most others you can't.:facepalm:

You can in a lot of states, especially the farther south you go. Also, in cases of breaking and entering, lethal force is completely legal in many states. You have a right to defend your property. Check the laws in your state first though before you start smoking people you don't recognize on your lawn.
    edited January 2011
    You can in a lot of states, especially the farther south you go. Also, in cases of breaking and entering, lethal force is completely legal in many states. You have a right to defend your property. Check the laws in your state first though before you start smoking people you don't recognize on your lawn.

Most states have whats called a castle doctrine where you first have to retreat and then you can shoot if they threaten you with deadly force. Florida and Arizona are the only 2 I can think of where a "stand your ground" law is in place.
    edited January 2011
    Oh, fuck, no! The hicks in the US will shoot no questions asked if you're on their property, and especially if they've asked you nicely to leave. Now, I'm not talking your suburbanite Americans, I'm talking your backwoods rednecks with a jug of homemade jungle juice hanging off their waistband and a double-barrel shotgun resting on their shoulder. You ever play Redneck Rampage? Well, that's what you're dealing with there... pretty well bang on.
    edited January 2011
    Oh, fuck, no! The hicks in the US will shoot no questions asked if you're on their property, and especially if they've asked you nicely to leave. Now, I'm not talking your suburbanite Americans, I'm talking your backwoods rednecks with a jug of homemade jungle juice hanging off their waistband and a double-barrel shotgun resting on their shoulder. You ever play Redneck Rampage? Well, that's what you're dealing with there... pretty well bang on.

That's true but you said they LEGALLY could which isnt the case in most states.
    edited January 2011
    Most states have whats called a castle doctrine where you first have to retreat and then you can shoot if they threaten you with deadly force. Florida and Arizona are the only 2 I can think of where a "stand your ground" law is in place.

I thought that castle doctrine allows people to defend their property and themselves without using excessive force. I'll have to read up on it a bit. Not using excessive force is the key term here although it's all up to interpretation.
    edited January 2011
    I thought that castle doctrine allows people to defend their property and themselves without using excessive force. I'll have to read up on it a bit. Not using excessive force is the key term here although it's all up to interpretation.

It does. I referring to how Spectral claimed you could just shoot somebody for not leaving your property. Which isnt true just like most of the bullshit Spectral posts.
    edited January 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    If i was to run across you out in the woods i would prolly rape/shoot you. If i found sanchez in the woods id be like , "wuts up?"

If I were to run across anyone out in the woods, I'd be like "what are you doing out in the woods?":hai:
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    That had to be fake
    edited January 2011
    If I ever met a shotgun-toting American redneck in the woods, I would offer him a six-pack and some chewing tobacco, and I'm sure he'd at least bend a little bit.
    edited January 2011
    If I ever met a shotgun-toting American redneck in the woods, I would offer him a six-pack and some chewing tobacco, and I'm sure he'd at least bend a little bit.

I'd just rape you and take your 6 pack and tobacco.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'd just rape you and take your 6 pack and tobacco.

id do that but keep her as a sex slave. but id have to cut her fingerz off so she cant get away.
    edited January 2011
    Most Americans... rednecks anyways... prefer violence and intimidation over rational discourse. That's the difference between us Canadians and them. Where we'd sit down and smoke a big fat joint of chronic weed and discuss, they'd come out shooting and cursing the sky. I guess it's the kind of world they live in that does it to 'em... I dunno.
    edited January 2011
    Most Americans... rednecks anyways... prefer violence and intimidation over rational discourse. That's the difference between us Canadians and them. Where we'd sit down and smoke a big fat joint of chronic weed and discuss, they'd come out shooting and cursing the sky. I guess it's the kind of world they live in that does it to 'em... I dunno.

The difference is canadians are pussys and faggots. Just like you.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm! You guys went off subject....."FUCK":p
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Hmmm! You guys went off subject....."FUCK":p
    Not at all. It's a redneck in the video.
  • strapped felonstrapped felon Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Hahahahahh
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Rednecks will shoot you. I trespass all the time on my ATV. Some people have chased me. I had some dumb redneck motherfucker tell me if he ever saw me on his property again he would kill me. You dont really wanna fuck with those types of people. They WILL get a gun. Ive never been shot at but ive had a couple friends get shot at for putting things in the road.
  • edited July 2011
    In the US you can legally shoot somebody dead if they're on your property and they refuse to leave, and if you consider them to be a threat to you or your property. It's in the Constitution. And a "threat" is really all a matter of interpretation, so lots of them Yanks will shoot first and answer the questions in court later... in fact, they're quite happy to. That reporter came within a hair's breadth of getting his stupid head blown clean off.
    In Canada you can legally rape someone if they're on your property and they refuse to leave, and if you consider them to be a threat to you or your property. It's in the Canadian Constitution. And a "threat" is really all a matter of interpretation, so lots of them Canucks will shoot first and answer the questions in court later... in fact, they're quite happy to. That reporter came within a hair's breadth of getting his stupid head raped clean off.

PS someone has never been to the US.
  • edited July 2011
    I always figured that the guy said "Fuck", either out of frustration that they refused to pay any attention to him when he was approaching them saying "You're on private property.", or to fuck up their reporting.

State laws, Spectard.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Here in MN we have the stand your ground one, if someone breaks into a house, the owner has the right to shoot and kill the intruder. I haven't had to use it yet, but if I ever do, I would prefer to identify my target first, then shoot some nonlethal at his bitch ass. 1st barrel is nonlethal, second is birdshot, I'm not looking to tear my house apart with 3in magnums cause of some tweaked out nigger. But then again I do have them on the shell sleeve on the stock.

Fuck that. If someone breaks into my house I'm going to consider them a threat to me and my family and they're going to only get slugs and buckshot. You can fix a hole in the wall, you can't bring a relative back to life.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Here in MN we have the stand your ground one, if someone breaks into a house, the owner has the right to shoot and kill the intruder. I haven't had to use it yet, but if I ever do, I would prefer to identify my target first, then shoot some nonlethal at his bitch ass. 1st barrel is nonlethal, second is birdshot, I'm not looking to tear my house apart with 3in magnums cause of some tweaked out nigger. But then again I do have them on the shell sleeve on the stock.

My chambered round is #1 buck. The other 6 rounds are #1 buck. The five in the stock sleeve are slugs, for if the first 7 don't do the trick (you know, for "gorillas").
  • edited July 2011
    y ppl so butthurt over da law? fewls