Fuked up exp with chicks orifices ?

JackedJacked Regular
edited July 2011 in Life
What do chiks say or do when u Fuk em in the arse pull out and there's shit everywhere? Any experiences??

Herd one story off a mate that he was plowing this girl from behind and she had anal beads in. So just as she's cuming he rips them all out in one go and the bitch shits all over the cunts feet and over the floor!!

She then yells at him for pulling them out so hard and tells him to get out of her house!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    cheese. all over da place. nuff said. My anal experiences do not contain any horror stories though
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    One time I was doing anal to this chick and I really wanted to last long. I was thinking about baseball, people throwing up, etc. Stuff to keep my dick up longer. Anyhow, I guess I pumped for too long as droplets of shit liquid began oozing out of her cornhole. Things only got worse from that point forward...

I had to pretend that I came in order to stop the leakage and take a shower. I don't think she ever figured it out. She probably thought that the shit fluid was actually jizz and got even hornier. Dumb bitch, she was.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    One time I was doing anal to this chick and I really wanted to last long. I was thinking about baseball, people throwing up, etc. Stuff to keep my dick up longer. Anyhow, I guess I pumped for too long as droplets of shit liquid began oozing out of her cornhole. Things only got worse from that point forward...

I had to pretend that I came in order to stop the leakage and take a shower. I don't think she ever figured it out. She probably thought that the shit fluid was actually jizz and got even hornier. Dumb bitch, she was.

That is fucking DISGUSTING. You mean to tell us that you were continuously pumping your man-hammer into Ms. Tubgirl? Plugging the flow from shit-creek?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011

Thats fucked.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    wonT0nsOOp wrote: »
    That is fucking DISGUSTING. You mean to tell us that you were continuously pumping your man-hammer into Ms. Tubgirl? Plugging the flow from shit-creek?

u jelly?
    edited July 2011
    u jelly?

NO. Me SICK! I ain't Chuck Berry and She may be Typhoid Mary!
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah, he jelly.
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, he jelly.

nope.

At least my dick smells clean after I get done fucking.
  • edited July 2011

cHinKSoop is just mad because he never gets any va-jay-jay.
    edited July 2011
    cHinKSoop is just mad because he never gets any va-jay-jay.

That is so LOL. I'm not asian, btw. Which means I get PLENTY of "va-jay-jay".
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    nope.

Pussy stinks. How can your dick not smell after fucking? You have the following smelly elements to deal with:

1. Pussy juice
    2. Pussy sweat
    3. Dick juice
    4. Dick sweat

Please advise...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Yeah man, nothing like the smell of a good shag. My housemates had to know I was fucking somehow.

Also Asians get LOADS of poontang. Just ask Mayberry...;)

edited July 2011
    ^^^ What I meant with that comment was that my dick is not of "Asian" size. Therefore I get plenty of pussy.^^^
  • edited July 2011
    Of course you do, baby-penis.
    edited July 2011
    lol . This coming from a person whose name implies that he has/is "JustAnotherAsshole"
  • edited July 2011
    nope.

who said you do any fucking?

CHING CHONG LING LONG DING DONG

WHEEEEEEEEE