Cheeses

2»

Comments

• HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited July 2011
    Currently eating Sicilian Jack and Black Diamond 2y cheddar. Both are quite good.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Brie & Camembert for teh win
    edited July 2011
    Before I forget I should add Boursin (garlic & fines) and San Joaquin Gold to the list

Boursin is more like a compound butter and went well inside a baked potato
    San Joaquin Gold is probably one of the hardest cheeses out there and it is tastes wonderful
  • edited August 2011
    Boursin is my favorite processed cheese, the black pepper one is great. I just got some cheese from the little grocery section at Ikea, it is called 'grandfathers snap cheese' or something with way too many consonants. It is very good, well aged, and very sharp, it would make a great addition to a blend of cheeses for pizza.
    edited August 2011
    Thursday means cheese update:

4 pepper chevre - meh
    "bruschetta" chevre - meh
    Manchego - :)
    Whipped Burrata - :)
    Whipped Honey Ricotta - :)
    Whipped Calabrian(chili) Ricotta - Fuck yea!
    edited August 2011
    wisconsin farmer's cheese = :) A good state for cheese I suppose, but I didn't care for limburger
    edited August 2011
    Been away from the cheeses for a bit in the absence I've gone through a block of sharp cheddar and fontinella. Just back from safeway with a package of zesty marinated mozzarella and champignone garlic brie cheese.

At first this whole cheese thing seemed like quite a challenge but I do believe I have gone through the entire cheese section of every grocer. I will have to start going to whole foods now.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    Been enjoying a lot of cheese at work lately. Will give some reviews when I can remember the fucking names, but i rarely have to make a cheese plate. One I've had though and I really enjoy is Fougerus. Its like a brie, really soft and creamy with excellent flavor.

fougerusp082510.jpg
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    gordons has a huge bag of shreaded chesse for 11 bucks i think it ways like 5 pounds i use it on everything even doritoes