Hi

edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
13erk from amkon just checking this place out. Carry on.

Comments

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    welcome there.
  • edited July 2011
    Interesting username you've got there. Welcome to the site. FOol.
  • edited July 2011
    I misspelled it on accident but I like it none the less. It would be a good name for a polka band.
  • edited July 2011
    Hahaha, that's cool. If you want a name change then it can be done :)
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    LMFAO a polka band. You are a silly son of a bitch. See I would have thought more like a grindcore band but polka. Damn.
  • edited July 2011
    cool...you can name me whatever you like or remove the e if you feel like it.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    cool...you can name me whatever you like or remove the e if you feel like it.
    You shouldn't have said that, OP.
    Quoted for evidence.
  • edited July 2011
    Nah man it's cool. Come on get creative! lmao...I'm sure I'll love it.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    We try not to fuck with accounts here, actually.
    So what are you're interests? Also, do you plan on sticking around, or did you just show up because skunk says it's fun to troll racists here?
  • edited July 2011
    I kinda like totse so far. I have a problem with getting banned all over the web so I think amkon and totse would be a good combo for me. Can I get banned here? Since amkon is kinda slow right now for some weird reason I can alt tab and be happy.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    I feel like we already have one of those wanderer. But yeah I agree you should not have made clear that anything is okay because names can get ummm "interesting" around here. Anyways you seem alright man I look forward to being trolled by you.
  • edited July 2011
    Awesome. I look forward to it also! :) Great forum
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited July 2011
    Speaking of band names, a good metal band name would be "Raven Mad", but apparently that's already taken......

And since it's a generic metal band, you have to do medieval shit, songs like "Dungeon Master", or "The Blacksmith"......

Pounding away.... giving shape to METAL, he does this every day..... making swords, making shields, all for THE BATTLEFIELDS!!!!!!! THE BLACKSMITH, THE BLACKSMITH!!! *metal pounding noise* :o
  • edited July 2011
    Raven Mad kinda has a goth name to it but it's better than most. Especially if you have a busty goth chick in a tight red leather corset as a drummer.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Speaking of band names, a good metal band name would be "Raven Mad", but apparently that's already taken......

And since it's a generic metal band, you have to do medieval shit, songs like "Dungeon Master", or "The Blacksmith"......

Pounding away.... giving shape to METAL, he does this every day..... making swords, making shields, all for THE BATTLEFIELDS!!!!!!! THE BLACKSMITH, THE BLACKSMITH!!! *metal pounding noise* :o
    I was talking more grindcore then metal. Like dying fetus or DemonicWhoreSlaughter69 lol. And nice on the medieval song names by the way. But I feel that dungeon master would be better played by A Skylit Drive or dragonforce. Two bands that are known for there nerdy titles and or song lyrics.
    edited July 2011
    jarkof wrote: »
    I was talking more grindcore then metal. Like dying fetus or DemonicWhoreSlaughter69 lol. And nice on the medieval song names by the way. But I feel that dungeon master would be better played by A Skylit Drive or dragonforce. Two bands that are known for there nerdy titles and or song lyrics.

Yeah dragonforce could do it nicely. Those are actual song names I suggested to my dad when he told me he wants to do this metal project with his friend, they are going to be just instrumental though, and I'm not sure when he's going to get around to making them though.....
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Is there going to be a theme behind the music or just scattered instrumentals.
    edited July 2011
    jarkof wrote: »
    Is there going to be a theme behind the music or just scattered instrumentals.

I'm not really sure......
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Haha okay. I spose this conversation isnt really for this thread anyways so we will be done with it.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    You guys going to fuck now or what?
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Two good band names are Qorn Dawgs and Rawk Czar...
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    I don' t think I'll ever make it home...(Feel the bright sunshine)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Welcome, I fixed your name. Removed the EXTRA e.