Whats the most amount of Adderall you have taken?

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
Please include Heighth and Body Weight for refrence.

Im currently on 120mgs, for some reason I feel like its not enough but at the same time it is.

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited August 2011
    4 of whatever the strongest of the instant release pills that taste good even to chew. Orange or pink. I took it for a lifeguard test. Before that, it was 3 of those for my sats.

On a side note, I'm on 200mg of diphenhydramine HCl and feeling nothing.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    I used to take between four and six 30mg IR pills a day during high school. I was seriously over-prescribed them by a shrink, so I constantly abused them.

I am a short person, 5'10'', who is overweight at 220 lbs. However, my tolerance for any drug is extremely fast-building. I began with one pill, twice a day, and this graduated to eating two pills a time, three times a day. (Sleep? What's that?) I would go on looooong addy binges, which usually ended with me sleeping in for a whole day or two.

Anyway, OP, after reading your post, all I can say is this: You currently take 120mg? per day? for how long? my dose has been dropped to 60, anything above that is considered in the "danger zone" by shrinks. At that high a dose, even with a tolerance, psychosis is possible. Are they XR or IR? If they are XR, maybe you should switch to or try IRs. If they are IRs, maybe your tolerance has risen? The reason you "feel" like it's not enough may be because your body needs more of the drug to acheive the same "high", this "high" being what lets you know that you can "feel" it. If you've stopped feeling the "high", but are still getting the "calm", or vice versa, then it is your tolerance which is most likely the issue.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2011
    wonT0nsOOp wrote: »
    I used to take between four and six 30mg IR pills a day during high school. I was seriously over-prescribed them by a shrink, so I constantly abused them.

I am a short person, 5'10'', who is overweight at 220 lbs. However, my tolerance for any drug is extremely fast-building. I began with one pill, twice a day, and this graduated to eating two pills a time, three times a day. (Sleep? What's that?) I would go on looooong addy binges, which usually ended with me sleeping in for a whole day or two.

Anyway, OP, after reading your post, all I can say is this: You currently take 120mg? per day? for how long? my dose has been dropped to 60, anything above that is considered in the "danger zone" by shrinks. At that high a dose, even with a tolerance, psychosis is possible. Are they XR or IR? If they are XR, maybe you should switch to or try IRs. If they are IRs, maybe your tolerance has risen? The reason you "feel" like it's not enough may be because your body needs more of the drug to acheive the same "high", this "high" being what lets you know that you can "feel" it. If you've stopped feeling the "high", but are still getting the "calm", or vice versa, then it is your tolerance which is most likely the issue.

Well im just a recreational user of Adderall, Im on the orange 20mg right now and thats usually what I would be buying. So if my tolerance is that high should I give it a break for a little bit so I dont make myself insane?
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    The most I've ever taken is 60mg XR and that was more than enough for me as I don't take Adderall very often. Usually a good 30mg will do the trick but like I said I don't take them much.

I don't think size has much to do with it. I've taken 20 and 30mg a few days in a row before and each day the rush became weaker and weaker. Even after the first day I could tell a big difference.

I haven't taken any Addy in the last 3 or 4 months so I'm sure if I was the OP I would be beyond jacked.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    75mgs I think? I usually took concerta with it too, for the extra boost so to say.

At the time I was something like 5'11, 130lbs? I'm scrawny as fuck and my stimulant use didn't help.

I try not to use addy anymore. Only thing I ever had a problem with.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2011
    Am I typing normally? I can't tell if it makes sense or not, lyk srsly.