Limp Dick Jizz

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited August 2011 in Life
I was once a chronic masturbater. Sometimes I would beat off until I couldn't get hard anymore which is after the point of chafing. Even still I would keep at it and eventually manage to shoot my load. Who among you has experienced the limp dick jizz? I assume some of you experience it frequently for lack of being able to get hard. I'm calling you out!

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    I have. I'm pretty young too. Sometimes I just feel like I should be cumming even though my body doesn't.
  • edited August 2011
    It has happened to me when I was like 13 or 14; I just don't enjoy it enough anymore that I'd want keep going that long
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Chronic masturbation plus heavy DXM abuse. Yes.
  • edited August 2011
    Never done it, but my friend told me about it when I was in high school. I didn't believe him, and I still don't to be honest although you just brought it up and made me question it's legitimacy once again. It's an interesting idea, but I'd hate to have to keep going until the point of not getting hard any more.

How would you even have enough jizz left to cum anyway?
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    sounds like multi orgasm in a male

it feels better to me to cum soft it takes a lot longer

just think about ugly things every time you become or do it when ur not in the mood
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2011
    Yeah, sometimes when I was younger I would go again right after I jerked off, even though it was limp. I just had to do it really hard and I'd about pass out by the time I came. Not worth it really.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    When I fuck or get sucked off I can go for quite a long time without busting a nut but for some reason the day after a night of binge drinking I can get off very easily. There was a few times where I got sucked off the day after getting wasted and I busted a huge nut before my dick even got hard. It was weird but fuck it, I came and it felt great.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited August 2011
    Do it even when u aint in the mood" lol funniest thing iv herd today!
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    Try masturbating while on ecstasy. You will beat it for hours. It's near impossible to maintain an erection but if you can keep at it long enough you'll finally cum. Limp dick cumming oddly doesn't feel near as good for me for some reason. More release than pleasure. I guess cause at that point I'm just happy I finally came.