question on forum rules

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i couldnt find the forum rules to read

what are your rules on warez movies ebooks/music/software

ebooks are my speciality

can i make a request topic for people to ask me for books ect can i post links to files

or say if theres a post about a good movie can i put a link to the movie

for example theres a post about the source code movie alot of people said they were going to go download it i could help with this

i have permision to post the site im an admin for in ifiotw just not ready to make the post yet and would like to help out more here

if im able to do this the links wont go to my site they will be the direct links to mu fs rs ect and torrents

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    I can't even find the rules now :facepalm: Dfg, this is apparently an issue we need to sort out, hahaha.

As for posting links - you can link to torrents. Not sure about Warez though, so hold back on the MU/RS/HF links until further notice. Torrent links are totally fine though :) We also love Ebooks and we have a library section which would be home to all of these wonderful links you have.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited August 2011
    There's a link at the bottom of every thread.

Forum rules

You can also find the terms of service at the bottom of every page.

Terms of service disclaimer
  • edited August 2011
    In my opinion, for the best of the community, the forum dealing with torrents and other copyrighted material should be open to members only.

It'd make it at least a little less likely that we'd be caught sharing copyrighted material or the URL to the webpages where you can download those torrents, something that other websites have been seized by ICE for.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2011
    I'd like to see the law on this also. I couldn't find it. :(
    Checked out some hosts and they give a list of rules but don't seem to mention warez until someone comments. It's kinda ike they're rather vague on the rule themselves. :confused:
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    where i guess iv got to start making torrents never made one before ive got tones of books
    edited August 2011
    damn tpb server seems to be offline btw any one got any demoniod invites
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    damn tpb server seems to be offline btw any one got any demoniod invites

Nevermind, check your PM
    edited August 2011
    posted bbc top 100 books in lit so its a start