Your top 5 favorite drugs

ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
What is everyones 5 favorite drugs they like to consume? You can add an explanation if you want, but it's not really necessary.

1. Pot - It's literally always needed. Great social tool, great bartering tool, good medicine, this plant does it all. Goes with pretty much everything else, chills you out or fucks you up more, it's just awesome.

2. LSD - Some of the funnest times I've ever had. Literally can't see how you can have a bad trip (compared to shrooms), it's always fun but still leaves you with the ability to be serious when needed be. Mind opening, makes dancing funner, keeps the party going until the sun is back up and its good for chillin around town. If you haven't tried it, then I'd best be looking for it as soon as possible.

3. MDMA - Happiness :) all that can be said. Makes me so in tune to people that it almost feels like I can read minds.

4. Alcohol - Good for partying, good for a kick back with the friends. When you want the party to keep going past dawn but the schedule ones have comedown, alcohol will keep you going. Goes good in combination with almost everything (if you know your limits) and everyone loves a good drink!

5. Nitrous - Whomp whomp whomp. They call it hippy crack for a reason, you just can't get enough. Boosts everything to intense levels, makes dancing so much funner. Wakes muh brain up ;)

Comments

• jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    1. Weed - My first ever drug and still favorite drug. I wouldn't trade a thing for it <3

2. Oxycodone - Love the opiate itches and warm feeling, and of course the Euphoria

3. Codeine - Same as oxycodone only less potent.

4. Kratom - Great for a legal drug. Opiate feeling similar to codeine.

5. Nitrous - If only it lasted longer, if it did it'd be bumped up to number two.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    • 1. Psilocybin, AKA Mushrooms. Love them so much I even got the molecule tattood onto my ribs. Just fills me with child like wonder and a great positive vibe with of course, great visuals and insight. Really helps me with studying as well.
    • 2. Opiates. 6 year addiction, but still nice when you have a few weeks break, and then a weekend binge. Just mong out, play some xbox or chill with a mate.
    • 3. Benzodiazepines AKA Valium. Nothing like speaking your mind and having no anxiety about anything.
    • 4. Weed. Knocks me out and makes me eat shit, but when you get the giggles, like on mushrooms, it's just awesome.
    • 5. Booze. Standard go-to. Not sure why I put it in here but it makes a good combo when you have a tolerance to any of the above, except weed. I cannot smoke and drink otherwise the toilet gets whatever I had for breakfast, lunch, dinner and inbetween.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    1.2C-B - Far and away my favourite phenethylamine( that I have known, loved or had a dirty one night stand with). It used to be an aphrodisiac for a reason ;)

2.DMT - Hesitant to put this on a list of 'favourite' drugs, simply due to the fact it isn't really that kind of recreational. If you've done it, you'll know what I mean. If not I guess you'll either find out or not. Regardless, it's a hell of hallucinogen.

3.Coke - As long as you don't become a total fiend, nose candy is fun if you're out and about with some people who don't have much to talk about.

4.MDMA - Use it with a/many loved one(s), put on some good music, love life.

5.Oxycodone - Thrash those dopamine receptors like you just don't care. Just don't abuse what you can't afford to lose and for gods sake don't drink too much.

My perception of these drugs it's entirely subjective to my experiences with them, as they all contributed at one point or another to some seriously good times.Also it might be worth noting these are the drugs I do least often, there is a good reason for that.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited August 2011
    1. Hydrocodone. This is God himself to me and I'm not even religious. No more explanation needed. And yes, I always CWE.
    2. Downers. Alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam in that order. This sleepyness I love. It's that other chemical half of me if that makes any sense. Never had a chance to try barbiturates or quaaludes. And don't even thinking of calling booze a downer. The only downer booze is is a Debby Downer. Depending on what 'session' this could take spot #1. I've had times with hydro that beat any with benzos and vice versa.
    3. Morphine / opium. Haven't done any other opiates in sufficient levels to get a handle of them. Meh. Maybe haven't taken enough, but not a fan of that sleepyness.
    4. Uppers. Cocaine (crack), methamphetamine and cocaine hydrochloride (coke) in that order. I also love my coffee but I wouldn't quite consider that an upper in the recreational sense.
    5. Hallucinogens. Psychedelics (acid/fungus amongus/whathaveyou) disassociates (DXM/ket) and a big fuck you with a rake to delieriants in that order. Actually, you can put hallocinogens anywhere in 1-5 of what I've done. Depends on the experience. Wouldn't really consider these drugs in a recreational way except for, maybe, shrooms.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    1. POT - always at the top of any knowledgable, self-respecting drug user's list. Smooth hits = calm tranquility. Peaceful, laughing hapiness! Love it! This should really be the only drug people should take.

2. Alcohol - Beer, wine, whiskey. We've been drinking for millenia, isn't it great?

3. Opiates - Who doesn't looooooove opes? Seriously, if Opium were legalized like it used to be, we probably wouldn't have all these problems with junk, norcos and oxy's, now, wouldn't we?

4. Hallucinogens (LSD, Peyote, Mushrooms, Salvia, et al) - The reason for hallucinogens being so low on my list is because of their rarity. (in my area at least). A good trip (meaning high quality shit) is usually very hard to find, unless you have time to explore your city. So any trips you get will either be low-quality shit with a good size dose,or good quality with a low size of dose.

5. Nicotine - I'm already hooked on cigs. So's anybody else who says this.
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    1 Alcohol - I love it, id be drunk all the time if i could.
    2 Weed- Its always great to have.
    3 Adderall- Who dosent like feeling invincible?
    4 DXM- I prefer Triple Cs, there $2 a box at my local dollar general.
    5 Methadone - Its just soooooooooo amazing.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    1 Alcohol - I love it, id be drunk all the time if i could.
    2 Weed- Its always great to have.
    3 Adderall- Who dosent like feeling invincible?
    4 DXM- I prefer Triple Cs, there $2 a box at my local dollar general.
    5 Methadone - Its just soooooooooo amazing.

Don't ever take triple c's.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Don't ever take triple c's.

For real. I can't knock DXM, I used to have some really good times when I was younger and experimenting with it, but definitely don't use triple c's. That could potentially kill you.

The little zicam cough spray bottles are the way to go for a good robotrip.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I just combined Valium and Booze. Shit mood.
    Let's see how far I get.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    1. pot
    2. vicaden
    3. coke
    4. perks
    5. whiskey

My hard drug days are over.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    My wife used to work in the Pharmacy at Rite Aid. She was in charge of disposing all the medication that was expired. Instead off throwing them out she would just take them and bring them home. It was mainly Oxycotten which we did way too much.

My wife and I smoke pot daily. I get a 1/2 ounce every Friday for $70.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    4-AcO-DMT: The most amazing hallucinogen evar. A mild body load, and mind blowing trips with full-blown 4d fractals and entity contact. Only about $10 for a heavy 50mg dose, which is like half of what I can get shrooms for.

Caffeine: Not really my favorite, but I use it most often.

LSD: I love the energy and creativity boost. Wish I could find it more often..

Booze: Like some rum and coke.

Weed: Good when it doesn't make me psychotic.
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    For real. I can't knock DXM, I used to have some really good times when I was younger and experimenting with it, but definitely don't use triple c's. That could potentially kill you.

The little zicam cough spray bottles are the way to go for a good robotrip.

See i know that there bad but I could pay $6 for a bottle of robotussin or $2 for a box of Cs.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Saving $4 < Liver Damage
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    Cant knock DXM?:facepalm: Go and get an opiate addiction then come and say you can't beat an addiction to fucking cough syrup faggot.
    He never said shit about an addiction tard.
    edited August 2011
    Cant knock DXM?:facepalm: Go and get an opiate addiction then come and say you can't beat an addiction to fucking cough syrup faggot.

1. I never said that I even did DXM anymore, let alone that I'm addicted too it. You need to check up on your reading comprehension. If I was "addicted" to DXM, it would be on my top 5 drug list, would it not?

2. You being addicted to opiates (I'm assuming your addicted to opiates since you brought it up, see what I did there) is your fault. I've abused opiates for the past half decade and made the decision to quit after seeing too many people get addicted to it. You knew the consequences of opiate abuse, so don't get all uppity that you're a junkie.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2011
    1. Pot
    2. Alcohol
    3.... Caffeine?

I haven't done a lot of drugs, and i don't really plan to. I would try Shrooms, Salvia, and LSD though. Even though everyone here looks at me like im fucking crazy when i say id try LSD like its the hardest drug around, when they're knocking back cough syrup and sprite:confused: Some people really have no idea what drugs will harm them and which ones wont.

EDIT: I would also try pure MDMA and Peyote too
    edited August 2011
    mafiabro wrote: »
    1. Pot
    2. Alcohol
    3.... Caffeine?

I haven't done a lot of drugs, and i don't really plan to. I would try Shrooms, Salvia, and LSD though. Even though everyone here looks at me like im fucking crazy when i say id try LSD like its the hardest drug around, when they're knocking back cough syrup and sprite:confused: Some people really have no idea what drugs will harm them and which ones wont.

EDIT: I would also try pure MDMA and Peyote too

It's like that where I'm at too, so don't get discouraged. You just need to find the people who are also into that scene. Molly should be a little easier to find, shrooms shouldn't be any hassle either because it seems like every high school kid wants to gobble that shit down. Good luck on your searches!
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Saving $4 < Liver Damage

fuck u. triple c ftw
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2011
    Good luck on your searches!
    Thanks, and yes mushrooms aren't hard to find that's for sure.
  • edited August 2011
    1. acid
    2. dmt
    3. weed
    4. various other psychedelics
    5. benzos
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited August 2011
    #1-4 weed, #5 mdma (would like to try molly though haven't yet)
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited August 2011
    1. Shrooms
    2. LSD
    3. DMT
    4. Beer
    5. Weed