I'm looking for an invite to a private torrent site for Movies and TV shows

MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I need an invite to a torrent site to mainly download Movies and TV shows. I've gotten a few letters from Comcast over the past year threatening to shut off my internet for downloading movies, anime and tv shows from sites like Pirate Bay, Demonoid and Torrentday. So I'm not looking for a site that is "private" like bullshit Demonoid is, that place is crawling with people logging you IP address and sending it to you ISP.

I'm not looking to take without giving. I don't know if any of you are into MMA but I have a few invites to mma-tracker.net. It's a private site for MMA torrents only and they usually have HD versions of UFC and Strikforce hours after they are finished airing and get Dream, Sengoku and pretty much every MMA Organization faster than any other site and it's safe. It's the only site I've never had any problems from my ISP for downloading from.

I can give invites to Demonoid but I doubt anyone gives a shit about them anymore.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Nobody gives a shit period...
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2011
    you should just a use a warez forum and jdownloader. file sharing sites are pretty fast and with jdownloader just cue them up and let it do all the work.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    I was sharing an account with a few people at Luelinks but one of the people we were sharing it with got greedy and changed the password and the e-mail so i can't use it anymore. Any suggestions to where to get good Megaupload (etc...) links and such would be appreciated. I've torrented for years but the whole file sharing site thing is a bit new to me. Thanks for the initial suggestion though.
    edited August 2011
    Really, nobody cares...
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    PeerBlocker
    edited August 2011
    I already use peerblocker.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    Warez-bb.org

Use Rapid8 or gr0wl to convert links to premium.
    edited August 2011
    I'll check that out Box, thanks.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    warez-bb is great u can try my site www.thedownloadswitch.net

http://www.scenetime.com/forums.php has a lot of movies tv shows but i dont think its private

ive had comcast for almost a year havent got any letters
    its my fianciee grandfathers house if he would have got any letters id know
    and im costently downloading and uploading since im an admin of tds
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    IPT, Pm me with your e-mail and send me some screenshots of your ratios. It has everything you require.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    lol i dont even know what ipt is oh well
  • edited August 2011
    Go for IPTorrents, I just got myself an invite to it and it looks great already. Just got to make sure you keep your ratios up or else they won't like you very much. That said, there's plenty of Freeleech stuff around which is also cool :D
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited August 2011
    Why would Comcast be sending you threatening letters if you're using peerblock effectively?
    edited August 2011
    This guy is full of shit or stupid as a turd.

Besides the shit mentioned ITT is shit.

http://www.slyck.com/ng.php
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I wouldn't trust a random person with a place like IPT dude. He/she might be a cop or a shitty user, could get you banned from a damn good site.

Don't worry, I just want to see if he is legit or not.
    edited August 2011
    I'm legit. I'll get some screenshots together and luckily I use the same username everywhere I go So you'll know it's me.
    edited August 2011
    ive had comcast for almost a year havent got any letters

When I started looking around the net to see if anyone else was getting these e-mails from Comcast I found out that the vast majority of them were being sent to New Jersey residents. I don't know why Comcast of NJ all of a sudden has a hard on for New Jersey but it seems like they do. Here is what they look like...

Notice of Action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act

Abuse Incident Number: Not Applicable
    Report Date/Time: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 01:16:41 -0800

NAME
    ADDRESS
    MILLVILLE, NJ 08332

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Subscriber:

Comcast has received a notification by a copyright owner, or its authorized agent, reporting an alleged infringement of one or more copyrighted works made on or over Comcast's High-Speed Internet service (the 'Service'). The copyright owner has identified the Internet Protocol ('IP') address associated with your Service account at the time as the source of the infringing works. The works identified by the copyright owner in its notification are listed below. Comcast reminds you that use of the Service (or any part of the Service) in any manner that constitutes an infringement of any copyrighted work is a violation of Comcast's Acceptable Use Policy and may result in the suspension or termination of your Service account.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, you may direct them to Comcast in writing by sending a letter or e-mail to:

Comcast Customer Security Assurance
    Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
    1800 Bishops Gate Blvd., 3rd Floor East Wing
    Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 U.S.A.
    Phone: (888) 565-4329
    Fax: (856) 324-2940

For more information regarding Comcast's copyright infringement policy, procedures, and contact information, please read our Acceptable Use Policy by clicking on the Terms of Service link at http://www.comcast.net.

Sincerely,
    Comcast Customer Security Assurance

Copyright work(s) identified in the notification of claimed infringement:

Evidentiary Information:
    Notice ID: 315-2710936
    Asset: Big Love
    Protocol: BitTorrent
    IP Address: XX.XX.XX.XXX
    DNS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    File Name: Big.Love.S05E02.A.Seat.at.the.Table.HDTV.XviD-FQM.avi
    File Size: 576702898
    Timestamp: 13 Feb 2011 20:15:02 GMT
    Last Seen Date: 14 Feb 2011 00:11:10 GMT
    Torrent Info Hash: 2cb6d2ce69ab26b925a8c24849383f05151f4452|576702898
    Username:
    Port ID: XXXXX
    edited August 2011
    It looks a lot like Torrentday. They just went private a week or so ago but the damage is already done. Half the shit I got letters about were downloaded from there. Shit, I got a copyright infringement letter for downloading "House" of all things.