Totse Conference, You're All Welcome

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well, you can't really judge the motives behinds anyone just by reading some text on the Internet. I had some issues with TDR recent threads and I must agree I was a bit annoyed. But then we chatted for 5 minutes on Skype and I understood his concerns. He wants to help totse.info grow and he wants to make sure to stays alive for long. His method's were a bit harsh but that's the way things are. (I mean they seemed harsh).

I have been talking to Trx, RemaDe and almost all the mods on Totse.info via Skype and we have a some form respect and trust between each other. The Skype project was started because I was working as a CSR in some job (on probation) and I needed help with my accent and confidence building. I talked to few users here and there and I got comfortable with things. It seems I can better understand others if we're just discussing things. Although I am not used to it but it just works.

So, today we're going to do a real Totse conference. We have tons of issues which need work, from rules to guidelines. We have an amazing team, I mean it with my sincerity and we're just facing lack of real communication. I don't think doing voice communication was part of the original Totse but I think it should have been because you get a real feel of community by talking to users.

In Today's Conference (Which will be Hosted by Trx100) we will discuss:
A) Rules
B) Guidelines
C) Ideas to Improve Totse
D) Theme
E) Future of Totse

Add lord.dfg

It starts NOW!

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    What time is it being held?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Right now!!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Don't do it, it is trick, that asshole TDR is in there.
  • edited August 2011
    It's going pretty well so far, we're just waiting on Dfg to get a glass of water from his camel's penis and then we will begin the discussion regarding site issues :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Well, this was just the start. But it was a success.

We had TDR, Trx and other Mods and users there. We discussed things section by section. We agreed on some major points and while this was going, I was implementing those changes.

We agreed that we need to work on the sections, get dedicated mods who are given proper instruction, rule revision and term clarification was also discussed and most of all, we talked about theme and the way we need to get more members in.

So, I added this current theme and added a link us page along with other theme modifications.

CMS got a new theme www.totse.info/cms

And I added minor changes here and there. But in the end, it was fun and TDR was pretty funny to talk too. I think we just solved most our Totse internal issue with just one chat and we're going to do this daily until we have everything in place. Expect some new threads soon and you better get on Skype otherwise you will miss tons of things.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    It really is a productive medium to discuss issues and get a few laughs in the process.
  • edited August 2011
    Overall it was fucking great, and TDR was actually a really helpful guy :) The new CMS theme looks great, it's definitely an improvement and it makes me want to mess around with the new SEO we have in place as well, so I'll get to adding some articles today, seeing as I have nothing better to do! Definitely worth while.