Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Well, that harsh but funny.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    That is what happens when you set up stage truss with no out-rigging.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    now they know how not to set up a stage however, it seems to be exceptionally windy.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    they should not have been open with that kind of wind when i was a carny nothing like this happened i did see a light from a ride fall on some one

and a word of advice if on a ferris wheel when the power goes out raise your legs
    the guy running it didnt disenage the break when the power came on and one of the seats crashed into the staires almost cutting some fat ladys legs off
    edited August 2011
    If they had set up out rigging it would not have happened even in that wind.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Wow, I watched it again I saw the guys who got killed jumping right into the falling beam. Shit is fucked up, funny but still fucked up. RIP, word to wise, avoid the first row in a concert next time. Hell, I would after seeing this.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    it was a sugarland concert kinda reminded me of final destination its illegle most places not to have it out riged arnolds amusements use that on all there stuff wades shows dosent i wonder what company was doing this fair and if the carnyied helped set up the stage
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    Damn that is one fucked up situation..

Edit: lol @ 3,222 trolls
    edited August 2011
    How did they not set up out-rigging on such a large structure. Fuck, we out rigged little 10x10 event tents no matter what. I don't unter stand how the company who built that structure didn't think it was necessary. I hope they get the shit sued outta them and close shop, they are too retarded to work in the business. Fucking shitfucks.

I'll bet when the law suit settles they won't be in the biz no more.
  • edited August 2011
    That happened in Canada recently at some music festival... As I understand it was a shit band so nobody who mattered got hurt I reckon.