So, What If Something.....

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
It's a scenario based thread. It can be considered a game thread but I want it to be realistic in some cases. In this thread we repeat different scenarios and see what everyone will come up to get out of that given situation. I got this idea while wiping my butt so don't expect miracles here.

To create a scenario, you must provide detailed information if possible and make sure the scenario isn't stupid or retarded but it should be interesting.

Consider you're locked in a closed tiled room. It's just like a clean bathroom with tiles except there are no accessories. You were put in the room via a door which is located at the top and you can't reach it. Even with jumps or by using any tools. You're naked and you have one newspaper roll with you. The whole room is lid with one light which is located near the door. You can see all the corners.

In the center a drain hole is located. You can put you hand in it but it just goes on and your hand can't reach the bottom. You were drugged when and now you're slowly getting awake. When you're awake you will start to see the insects that you hate the most or are phobic to come out of the hole on random intervals.

It could be cockroach or a centipede or a spider. The frequency depends on your reaction. These insects are wild and depending on your phobia might be lethal.

So, if you're in that situation what will you do:
Just a reminder:
A) You can't reach the door.
B) You only have one newspaper roll. [One Newspaper edition]
C) You're naked and don't have anything to defend yourself with except for a paper roll.
D) The insects come out randomly based on your reactions. The more you panic the worse things come.
E) The point isn't about surviving this ordeal or getting out, it's all about reacting to the situation and working your way through it.
G) The insects that will come out will creep the fuck out of you, these are your phobias.

For best results, actually take some time to construct that room and then find a way to survive.

Comments

• JackedJacked Regular
    edited August 2011
    Use my shit as mortar and try n clog up the drain with the newspaper.

Then sit back and plead to dfg not to fuck me in the arse when the door opens?
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    I would shit/piss in the drain and then wedge the newspaper in there in a way which no buns could make it through. Then I would probably starve to death unless my captor fed me or something.

Also, I love bugs. So even if they kept coming out I'd just play with them and observe them and stuff. Kind of breaks the scenario but meh.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Jacked wrote: »
    Use my shit as mortar and try n clog up the drain with the newspaper.

Then sit back and plead to dfg not to fuck me in the arse when the door opens?
    I would shit/piss in the drain and then wedge the newspaper in there in a way which no buns could make it through. Then I would probably starve to death unless my captor fed me or something.

Also, I love bugs. So even if they kept coming out I'd just play with them and observe them and stuff. Kind of breaks the scenario but meh.

Pretty much what I would do any way. You know things would be really fucked up if no lights where on. :D