Ppsssssssssssttttttt dfg....

JackedJacked Regular
edited August 2011 in Help and Suggestions
What's the chances of getting a totse app going? As in for like iPhones and mobiles ??

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Forum runner
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    ^That.

VB has a mobile version. I might even try giving a mobile app a shot.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    Is forum runner really worth paying for? I'm able to access all that I need to with the standard browser and certain other free apps I use for irc, teamspeak3 and Skype. What is the real difference and if someone here uses it would you mind writing a review of it?
  • edited August 2011
    Apparently Forumrunner is a really good way of browsing the forum as it doesn't munch up bandwidth and resources like browsing regularly does. I don't use it myself, but I think I'll download it in a minute so that I can use it on my Android device. You don't have to pay for it if you obtain it from the internet, if you know what I mean :thumbsup: It's better for the developers if you pay them though.

As for a Totse App... That would be awesome. We could have it set up so that you can log into the forums, see new posts, view the RSS feeds, and some other stuff which I can't think of right now. It would be good to get an app running, that's for sure.