Masturbation Health Benefits (men and women)

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited August 2011 in Life
Health Benefits of Masturbation

2010-05-02-male_masturbation.jpg

Throughout the ages masturbation has been frowned upon by the majority of society. It has been seen as a taboo with health risks such as prostate cancer and blindness as well as the mysterious deaths of kittens somehow being related. This is all in fact untrue. As it turns out masturbation, whether you're a boy or a girl, is actually beneficial to both your physical and mental health.
Myth-Busting
There are several myths concerning the harm that masturbation does to the human body. These myths are just that, myth. Excessive masturbation does not cause blindness. Whenever you masturbate no kittens will die. Eating Kellogg's Cornflakes will not help you to masturbate less unless you are using it as a psychoschematic. These ideas are preposterous. The worst that will happen is that you might get chafed or caught doing it.

Benefits for men:
  • Masturbation decreases the risk of prostate cancer as well as prostate gland infections
  • it actually promotes prostate health
  • works out specific muscles not often used otherwise
  • helps to improve the immune system
  • teaches premature ejaculaters to maintain their erection through self training

A study by Australian researchers claims that men who masturbate 5 times a week are 1/3 less likely to get prostate cancer so start spanking that monkey.
Benefits for women:
  • creates a resistance to yeast infection
  • can relieve cramps cause by pre-menstration body changes
  • creates a stronger blood flow to the groin, helping to combat menstrual pain
  • may help with back pain
  • generally increases the threshold for pain
  • works out certain muscles otherwise not often used
Other Benefits

Aside from the mentioned health benefits specifically for men and women masturbation has many other very beneficial uses for both genders. It is a great way to relieve stress, is a natural sedative, it can also give you energy depending on how you use it and your mindset going into it, is great for release when you don't have a sexual partner or your partner is unable or unwilling to have sex. Masturbation is a great way to explore yourself sexually. Find out what you do and don't like, what turns you on and off. Being more aware of this will improve your sexlife. Masturbating with your partner is a good way to see what they do and don't like. So you see masturbation is an all around beneficial activity. The health risks involved should only be considered if you are a chronic masturbater, i.e. you masturbate so much it can potentially keep you from sleeping, eating, being on time for work. Nobody wants a chafed penis or vagina so remember that moderation is the key to everything fun. Happy fapping.

Sidenote
This txt file pertains to masturbation without toys. If you are masturbating with toys keep in mind that they should be cleaned afterward to prevent bacteria spreading and actually causing instead of preventing yeast infection. Also masturbating with toys can cause you to tear your hymn if you are a virgin.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    I just jerked it while reading this thread!

and my prostate feelllssss goooddd :)
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    Glad to know you two are able to get something useful from this. Keep fapping and remember moderation with anything pleasurable is the key. I suggest fapping at least 5 times a week. Hopefully you can manage to get laid for your other sexual needs.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    word, the negative stigma with it is dumb. i too am a proud fap artist.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I should fap more, this guide is uplifting. I am going to fap after eating every morning meal.
  • edited August 2011
    Masturbation is awesome, I'm so glad it has many benefits. Makes me feel better about doing it often :)