Limp Bizkit - Gold Cobra (2011)

duuudeduuude Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
220px-Gold_Cobra_album_cover.jpg

Limp Bizkit's return and latest album with Wes Borland back again. I think it was released in June. Just had a listen and all I can say is it sounds like typical Limp except it sucks. Fred Durst's lyrics are worse than ever and there aren't any songs that stand out to me as hits. Wes Borland is indeed still a bad mother fucker and a lot of the music to the songs sound good, but Fred is a faggot.

Here's 2 songs that are decent

Comments

• MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    OMG, that's fucking horrible...
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2011
    Same old shit different wrapper.
    FRed has a good voice but he is limited/he needs a better writer and or band to play with.
    I never understood the name "LimpBizkit" WTF is that? Braging about a limp dick?
    If I was in a rock band there would be nothing "limp" in anything I was promoting let alone the bands name.
    Fucking morons.
    edited August 2011
    Fred Durst actually directed a movie. The Education of Charlie banks. I started watching it On Demand and when I saw "Directed by Fred Durst" I almost turned it off. I'm glad i didn't thought because it was a decent movie. It wasn't spectacular but it was worth watching.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    Maybe he should try to direct a few more.
  • edited August 2011
    I thought he'd only just brought out a new album? I remember downloading one not so long ago, although I don't remember what it's called. It had a track on which I liked called "I'm alright" though, which was pretty good.
    edited August 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Maybe he should try to direct a few more.

He might as well. His directing is apparently better than his singing.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited August 2011
    He's like 40 and still writing angsty songs for teenagers? LMFAO, god that's pathetic.