Just lost 5g of dry mushrooms to mould

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Argh, well I suppose it was my reward for leaving them in an environment with some humidity. I did have the silicon bags to absorb moisture but they aren't great when overburdened.

Oh well, harvested a fuckton more this morning. You win some and lost some. Going shooting tomorrow so that will cheer me up.

Comments

• HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited August 2011
    isn't it all just fungus, the mold that grows on mushrooms will surely just increase the intensity of the trip
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    how much do you think it costs you to grow em?
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    Powder that 5g up in a coffee grinder, mix it with some of that chocolate magic shell ice cream topping stuff, and let it harden into a chocolately shroomey candy. Wrap neatly in foil, then sell that shit. By the time they realize they ate anthrax, they will be tripping balls.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    No I mean it was seriously covered in green/blue spores. I have grown mushrooms for 3 years and I know this was mould.

To grow them, it costs about £20.
    Will post a picture later.
    edited August 2011
    How much do you get on an average yield.
    edited August 2011
    Off one cake? About 25g dry.

Pic, by the way. Will auto delete after a few hours. Had a ton of trouble with my phone and been in a shit mood most of today.

E813IK8Ti0ExftMRGTTxGVbE33oHDs8nGGo7.jpg
    edited August 2011
    Damn that's good. 10 doses that price is pretty cheap.
  • edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

Pic, by the way. Will auto delete after a few hours. Had a ton of trouble with my phone and been in a shit mood most of today.

You had phone troubles? You should PM me ;)

Also 25g is badass, I'm surprised that most people don't just grow their own shit instead of being lazy and going to a dealer ;)
  • edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

You had phone troubles? You should PM me ;)

Also 25g is badass, I'm surprised that most people don't just grow their own shit instead of being lazy and going to a dealer ;)
    edited August 2011
    Yeah when I plug it in on USB mass storage mode, JPG pictures aren't recognised so have to reboot and do it from there. Kinda gash but nothing too bad. People problems are more annoying. You can't shut them down in the same, lawful manner.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    I have the pic in my dropbox and can link it here if ya want?
    edited August 2011
    Go for it :) as long as the EXIF info is all cleared, which it should be.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Well shit, I thought i had it but I was wrong.