Sweden: now a muslim country of violence

AndersHovelandAndersHoveland Acolyte
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10276738
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/riots-rock-stockholm-suburb-police-20100609-xwvv.html

malmo_muslim.jpg?w=460&h=195

This shows typical muslim reactions to anything they find offensive. In this case, an art film was shown in a university, which depicted islamic culture in the context of suggestively homosexual themes. The muslims got out of their seats and begin to riot. Police were called in.
I know it may be hard for you to understand. Even well educated muslims in sweden, who come from wealthy families, will not hesitate to make death threats if they see gays or scantily clad women in public. It is complete insanity, yet it is now commonplace in swedish society.

Malmö, set to become the first Scandinavian city with a muslim majority within a decade or two, has nine times as many reported robberies per capita as Copenhagen which is connected to Malmö by a bridge. Unemployment rates in Malmö are over 50 percent and in 2005, police figures recorded that 68 percent of all rapes that year were committed by immigrants, mainly second and third generation immigrants from muslim countries.

Immigrants and their children are putting severe strain on the generous swedish welfare system.

I am not trying to insite hate against muslims. And I want to emphasise that the violence has laess to do with the actual religion, and more to do with a pervasive culture that has little respect for other people. The culture seems to be passing from parents to children, as even second and third generation muslims seem to be unable to adjust to swedish society.

But I strongly believe that the Northern European countries are being overrun with immigrants, and that this is a huge threat to both the ethnic composition of these countries, and their high wages and standard of living. Unfortunately in Sweden (also in the UK), anyone who openly talks about wanting to reduce immigration is labled "racist" by the rest of society. The media will not let anyone express views which go against the ideology of multiculturalism.

Comments

• AndersHovelandAndersHoveland Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    There are also many rapes of swedish girls by muslim gangs. The newspapers try not to make too much noise about these occurences, since they could potentially lead to anti-muslim sentiment. Families have had to FIGHT to expose the rapes of their young daughters to the public, since the media is so reluctant to discuss muslim crime.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e6f_1176167733

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=6251

http://vladtepesblog.com/?p=15415

A Muslim rape epidemic in Sweden has ensured that it now tops the list as the European country with the most rapes per capita — 46 incidents per 100,000 residents.

The EU report shows that the number of reported rapes in Sweden is twice as many as the UK which reports 23 cases per 100,000 and 20 times higher than certain countries in southern and eastern Europe. According to the report, the Swedish rape rate “cannot be explained purely by an increased tendency to report rapes and other more minor sexual offences.”

Over 5,000 rapes are reported in Sweden per annum while reports in other countries of a comparable size amounted to only a few hundred.

The Muslim link to the rape epidemic was already evident several years ago. In July 2005, a study from the Swedish Crime Prevention Council, Brå, revealed that rapists in that country were four times more likely to be foreign born. In addition, the report revealed that “resident aliens” from Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia make up the largest number of rapists.

The number of rape charges in Sweden has quadrupled in just above 20 years. Rape cases involving children under the age of 15 are six times as common today as they were a generation ago.

In 2005, Swedish lawyer Ann Christine Hjelm found that 85 percent of the convicted rapists were “born on foreign soil or from foreign parents.”

Sweden has a larger immigrant population than any other country in northern Europe. A Swedish ethnologist, Maria Bäckman, in her 2005 study, “When Majority Becomes Minority. Swedish Girls in a Multi-Ethnic Suburb”, presented at the University of Oslo, detailed how she had followed a group of Swedish girls in the suburb of Rinkeby outside Stockholm, where native Swedes had been turned into a minority due to Third World immigration.

According to Ms Bäckman, several of the Swedish girls she interviewed stated that they had dyed their hair to try to avoid sexual harassment from the Third World immigrants.
  • edited August 2011
    Jesus christ man, that looks pretty bad. Kinda like the London riots, but a lot worse. Keep this thread updated, it's very interesting to read :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    This is very similar to what is happening to the American Southwest with Mexicans.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited August 2011
    Islam is the opposite of progress. This is why we can't have nice things. :mad:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    There was a time when I first woke up and drifted into the mindless racial direction. I still proudly acclaim to being a White Nationalist. Ultimately, it's my heritage and to deny my European background would be the most idiotic hypocrisy I or anyone else of whatever makeup could do. However, most people don't look past the racial issue and how the global elite have set the scenario up to keep the masses at war with one another.

Problem-Reaction-Solution

Problem: Setting up the problem; flood nations with migrants, destroy the existing culture, teach about the superiority of your migrant cultures, etc.

Reaction: Realizing the tensions that are bound to arise by taking a now foreign minority and teaching them that the majority has suppressed them their entire life while in their host nation, foster and grow racial tensions until they explode. Allow media to brainwash pre-existing culture into self-hatred and self-pity, while media cohorts encourage and protect the minorities violent expression because they've been "oppressed and that society was the cause for their anger". Encourage and grow heinous attacks on a white majority by not listing the persons race, racial reasons for an attack, the in-depth knowledge of the attack, and or the victims race.

Solution: After tensions explode racially, elites usher in a police state along with laws/regulations/rules for the population to lock them down indefinitely. Massacres and crimes against humanity will incur. Both sides will be annihilated for the "Greater Good" where the original instigator for the violence (government, elites, etc) will become the victors and saviors of the host nations brainwashed pupils.

It's actually quite easy to understand, most people are just too busy Facebooking their friends playing Farmville to give a shit. That's unfortunate but sadly I've given up hope for humanity. When all hell breaks lose I'm killing everybody I can that deserves it, but most people won't even know it broke out because they have the mindset of what "All hell breaking loose" should look like, and the Mainstream Media Masterminds know this and know the population will never see it coming as long as they don't broadcast that facade because people wont rise up until they see full blown chaos (which probably wont happen until it's already too late).

We are just animals, and like a dog we can be trained both physically and mentally.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    A lot of people don't realise the racial tensions in Nordic Countries. I have a feeling there will be some extremist parties in Parliament soon.

*grabs the popcorn and bug out bag*
  • edited August 2011
    Islam is the opposite of progress. This is why we can't have nice things. :mad:
    This..