Fucked up emotions

blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
I let myself get pushed around alot, since when its happening I dont feel any strength inside me, then later all the anger/power comes and swells up inside me. what the fuck? :angry:

It's really embarassing not having the right emotional responses for the right situations. Alot of the time it feels like if I dont get angry people call me a pussy and if I do people say Im a lunatic, and then so for a long time I learned to avoid people altogether but that only made everything a hell of alot worse. Sometimes I feel like i'm going fucking crazy. It happens over like the stupidest shit too, like this dude just kept calling me gay, like i dont give a fuck, but he kept doing it and then eventually something just dropped inside me and I felt hollow inside. And now im totally pissed. I hate this, Im a grown man and Im so fucked up inside; and Im not trying to sound emo, but really this is really hard to deal with.

Comments

• IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Fuck him up in a dark alley with a tire-iron. There's also quite a few guides here for fucking with people for revenge, and the like.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited August 2011
    They didnt mean anything by it, and im not interested in revenge; im interested in being sane.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Some kid called me Gay constantly at School so I beat the shit out of him. Just snap. You'll feel a lot better afterwards.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    I kinda do that, too. :( I'm really non confrontational & passive aggressive & bottle it all up inside until I explode with anger. :angry: