We all know you fap! What's your special move

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2011 in Life
Power Pulls?
m82dS.jpg
Females are welcome in this discussion. Are you a squirter? Do you rub one off? Perhaps you like to dig for gold?

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Does the tongue make a difference in the above manuvere?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I rub, I don't stretch. It's pretty long so stretch kind of makes my job harder. I mean I have to tie it down to my table before I can start rubbing it.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    That pic is so LOL. Looks like Gene Simmons and Tommy Lee have been sharing groupies again...... I think she was asian.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    Light caressing the balls and tip at the same time in opposing circular motions. I call it the double pulsar. Also I like to stretch my ballsack with my fingers until I can see them through it. This isn't pleasurable but instead for the lulz.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    That sounds painful
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2011
    Light caressing the balls and tip at the same time in opposing circular motions. I call it the double pulsar. Also I like to stretch my ballsack with my fingers until I can see them through it. This isn't pleasurable but instead for the lulz.

Haha, I do that too :fap:
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    I just do the normal fap. Only just as I'm getting ready to cum I tighten my ass muscles and force the dildo out of my ass at the same time. Feels great.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011

Wow *adds to the try list*
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    I tighten my ass muscles and force the dildo out of my ass

Fucking queer.

On topic, I just stroke it until it spits ;).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    I just do the normal fap. Only just as I'm getting ready to cum I tighten my ass muscles and force the dildo out of my ass at the same time. Feels great.

I bet you chain them well otherwise they might cum out prematurely from your loose ass.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I get a handful of broken glass and tightly grab my dick, then I think about MissingMuse and fap ferociously til I either cum or pass out from blood loss. Whichever happens first.
  • RedShift00RedShift00 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    I'd say my best power move is giving your mom a facial before I pass out.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2011
    RedShift00 wrote: »
    I'd say my best power move is giving your mom a facial before I pass out.
    That was dad dude! You were drunk and he was trollin.

trannymess06-03-08.jpg
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I couldn't help but troll in this thread haha. Plus any chance to make a friendly stab at MM is fun for me. =)
  • edited August 2011
    I don't have to masturbate.. I have sex..
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't have to masturbate.. I have sex..

As do I, although even in an active sexual relationship. I still masturbate. Mostly out of boredom.
  • edited August 2011
    Traum wrote: »
    As do I, although even in an active sexual relationship. I still masturbate. Mostly out of boredom.
    Okay.. Okay.. I do too.. I was just trying to be hurtful..

My easy go route is 2 fingers plus a vibe, and if no vibe is available, my other hand.. If I tighten my pussy (kegal style) when I feel like I'm about to cum, it makes my orgasm more intense..

As for special moves, I don't really have any.. I can make myself come pretty quickly without doing anything out of the ordinary.. I'm not trying to romance myself, dammit.. I just want to cum.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    What the fuck happened to good old fashioned wanking?
  • LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Regular fapping...