We all know you fap! What's your special move — Totseans

We all know you fap! What's your special move

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2011 in Life
Power Pulls?
m82dS.jpg
Females are welcome in this discussion. Are you a squirter? Do you rub one off? Perhaps you like to dig for gold?

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Does the tongue make a difference in the above manuvere?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I rub, I don't stretch. It's pretty long so stretch kind of makes my job harder. I mean I have to tie it down to my table before I can start rubbing it.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    That pic is so LOL. Looks like Gene Simmons and Tommy Lee have been sharing groupies again...... I think she was asian.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    Light caressing the balls and tip at the same time in opposing circular motions. I call it the double pulsar. Also I like to stretch my ballsack with my fingers until I can see them through it. This isn't pleasurable but instead for the lulz.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    That sounds painful
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2011
    Light caressing the balls and tip at the same time in opposing circular motions. I call it the double pulsar. Also I like to stretch my ballsack with my fingers until I can see them through it. This isn't pleasurable but instead for the lulz.

Haha, I do that too :fap:
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    I just do the normal fap. Only just as I'm getting ready to cum I tighten my ass muscles and force the dildo out of my ass at the same time. Feels great.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011

Wow *adds to the try list*
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    I tighten my ass muscles and force the dildo out of my ass

Fucking queer.

On topic, I just stroke it until it spits ;).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    I just do the normal fap. Only just as I'm getting ready to cum I tighten my ass muscles and force the dildo out of my ass at the same time. Feels great.

I bet you chain them well otherwise they might cum out prematurely from your loose ass.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I get a handful of broken glass and tightly grab my dick, then I think about MissingMuse and fap ferociously til I either cum or pass out from blood loss. Whichever happens first.
  • RedShift00RedShift00 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    I'd say my best power move is giving your mom a facial before I pass out.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2011
    RedShift00 wrote: »
    I'd say my best power move is giving your mom a facial before I pass out.
    That was dad dude! You were drunk and he was trollin.

trannymess06-03-08.jpg
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I couldn't help but troll in this thread haha. Plus any chance to make a friendly stab at MM is fun for me. =)
  • edited August 2011
    I don't have to masturbate.. I have sex..
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't have to masturbate.. I have sex..

As do I, although even in an active sexual relationship. I still masturbate. Mostly out of boredom.
  • edited August 2011
    Traum wrote: »
    As do I, although even in an active sexual relationship. I still masturbate. Mostly out of boredom.
    Okay.. Okay.. I do too.. I was just trying to be hurtful..

My easy go route is 2 fingers plus a vibe, and if no vibe is available, my other hand.. If I tighten my pussy (kegal style) when I feel like I'm about to cum, it makes my orgasm more intense..

As for special moves, I don't really have any.. I can make myself come pretty quickly without doing anything out of the ordinary.. I'm not trying to romance myself, dammit.. I just want to cum.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    What the fuck happened to good old fashioned wanking?
  • LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Regular fapping...