whats with the mite group.

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
:facepalm:

really?

what rules were broken for this? Please point them out to me.

thank you

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    yeah, i dont get this fucking lets not like bhd and mite him so we dont have to read his post.

they are all legit post.
    edited August 2011
    I am actually helping this place of shit and creating good convo.
    edited August 2011
    fucking assholes.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Wow, I must be psychic, I predicted this. I told you I had a premonition.
    edited August 2011
    its not hard to predict you idiot. you mite someone for nothing of course

i will speak on it.

old dip shit
    edited August 2011
    at least give me back my avatar thats worth looking at :thumbsup:
    edited August 2011
    Cry harder sweetie
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    BigHarryDick
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

GGGRRRRR damn you faggots.

hQI0g.jpg
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    lol

this.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2011
    LOL i got it too cause the paki is a butthurt mudslime who can't deal with FREE SPEECH, paragraphs, and proper grammar.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2011
    bump LOL
    edited August 2011
    am i still mite?
    edited August 2011
    yep, ok im out!
    edited August 2011
    And not a single shit was given that day.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited August 2011
    Just create a new account and spam the shit out of the place.
    edited August 2011
    Hmm, that would work a TDD as well huh Will Taggart from Ottawa Canada who plays in a band called Death for Prophet?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Just create a new account and spam the shit out of the place.

Mod of TDD says that, wow.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    ProTip: .info's Mite Group is already officially larger than the Teamspeak regulars will ever be, no matter how much time goes on with desperate pleas of..."come join Teamspeak" etc. ad nauseum all the live long day. :facepalm:

Anyone wanna come see me in a month after all of their pathetic begging and see how many more "members" are attracted to their brand of Totse?????

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the epic self-pwn and embarrasement Dfg and Rodent have made for themselves.
    edited August 2011
    CRY MUCH?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    OMFG.....posts actually post in this section!!!! :eek:

Dfg, thanks for all the laughs man. I haven't had this much fun "posting" on a forum in years. All the dozens of posts peppered around these parts you refuse to approve that only you are reading give me such a whimsical belly laugh......knowing that YOU still have to look at reality and face the truths and failures of all the mistakes you have made.

Keep on "miting" you cowardly shit.......and as every day goes on whatever credibility you ever had you are shitting on with your never ending immaturity, insecurity, and outright blithering stupidity. :cool:
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    Hmm, that would work a TDD as well huh Will Taggart from Ottawa Canada who plays in a band called Death for Prophet?

Hmmm. You blatantly post PI and yet I get shit for hinting at it. That makes total sense.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    Hmmm. You blatantly post PI and yet I get shit for hinting at it. That makes total sense.

Well, you did in the past. Until I stopped giving a shit about Spectral PI. It's public now.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, you did in the past. Until I stopped giving a shit about Spectral PI. It's public now.

Great .info logic(?) right there.....and just one of the dozens of reasons you'll never attract a viable userbase. Here Dfg, here is how the rest of the world not agreeing with you in Teamspeak views your answer....

"Who give a fuck if we are blatantly abusing member's personal information? You don't understand, we don't care if we draw even one more new user over here.....our epic butthurt and insecurity towards people that ended up being right all along far trumps any "purpose" this place could stand for. Playing these games of spastic immaturity is MUCH MORE FUN than trying to manage a legitimate message board, and we are quite content floundering in our failures. Besides, I'm the admin and you can't make me....SO THERE!!!!"

Keep on keepin' on Dfg..... what you think ANOTHER YEAR of your strategies(?) and by 2012 you'll have made something here? :confused: