What's you opinion on dating women who're taller than you?

AverageAverage Regular
edited September 2011 in Life
Just recently I've been talking to a girl who's hot as hell. She has a good personality. The only thing that bothers me (not really bothers me, but is a little bit of a connundrum with a lot of guys) is that she's about 3 inches taller than me. I personally don't give a fuck, because she's cool as hell. Just wanted to see what totse thinks about dating women who're taller than you. Does it matter to you?

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2011
    I wouldn't think this bothers too many men. Unless the man is particularly short.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    3 inches taller wouldn't bother me too much, any taller and it would just be weird.
  • edited August 2011
    I just met an older woman a couple weeks ago who is 3 or 4 inches taller than me.... but the woman is mad cool, pretty hot and has honestly one of the chillest personalities I've seen in a woman(although that may be because she's older or sumthin hahaha)... At any rate, I'm not dating her yet, but I'd be hella down in her case; probably not in most, but that's at least partly cuz a lot of the taller chicks I meet are cunts.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    I've never met a a guy shorter than me that I was interested in dating but Im 5'8". I don't think height should be a factor when it comes to who you want to date. Personally I love tall dudes but it doesn't make a difference in sexiness or personality if he isn't taller than me.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    I've never met a a guy shorter than me that I was interested in dating but Im 5'8". I don't think height should be a factor when it comes to who you want to date. Personally I love tall dudes but it doesn't make a difference in sexiness or personality if he isn't taller than me.

huh?
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    Can't say I've ever dated a girl taller me. Then again I'm 6 feet tall so not many girls are taller than me.

Wouldn't really bother me though I don't think.
    edited August 2011
    huh?

just meant that height shouldn't matter.
  • edited August 2011
    shouldn't but does. How many girls have I talked to about why they're with the guy they're with pretty much sums up to "I know hes dumb and he's ugly but he's sooooo tall"

Guys are the reverse. Not all the time but there's definitely a trend, and evolutionary psychology explains why this is likely the case..
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    I've never met a a guy shorter than me that I was interested in dating
    I don't think height should be a factor when it comes to who you want to date.
    it doesn't make a difference in sexiness or personality if he isn't taller than me.

lol
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    Doesn't really matter. My babe tSwifty is 5'11 and 6'1 with heels but it's no biggie.
    edited August 2011
    ok... now im confused lol Im meaning to say that if a guy happened to be shorter than me and I liked him it wouldn't matter. It just so happens that it hasn't occurred. I know a bunch of guys who are shorter but it wasn't because of their height that I wasn't attracted.

or what the fuck ever I'll just shut up now.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    I wouldn't mind a girl that was a couple inches taller. I've dated girls that were a good bit taller or shorter than me and found it weird and annoying. I prefer girls that are close to my height.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    Uh, God no. People will always being thinking, 'why is she with that short freak'. Everyone makes fun of the French president for being shorter than his wife. It just looks funny.

article-1224490-05B545FB000005DC-166_468x608.jpg
  • NecrosisNecrosis New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    its fine you shouldnt really be sweating it
    just use this line if she brings it up
    baby height dont mean a damn thing when were laying down
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    I prefer shorter girls. I mean, I don't mean midgets or anything, but I like a girl whose forehead would pretty much reach my nose.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited August 2011
    I'm down with any height.
    My only stipulation is one of us should not have to climb the other/crouch down to kiss while standing.
    Most of the gals I've dated were shorter than me, and I'm only 5'10".
    However, have had a few taller.
    Wasn't ever a problem, even with sex.
    The only problem in that direction was size, and that only related to figuring out a few positions.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    I haven't before, but I don't really care. All my previous girlfriends have been shorter than me (I'm 6'1"), but I don't have a problem with dating someone taller than me.

My brother in law is relatively short at 5'7", and my sister (his wife) is 5'11", and he cops shit all the time for it:rolleyes:
  • larrixinatorlarrixinator Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    to tell the truth..... i fucked a tranny taller then me........for the lulz...........and the....monies

im not BSing she paid for this time at internet cafe.

===========
    *injects self with totse freebase*
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited September 2011
    There is nothing more emasculating than kissing upwards. Fact.
    edited September 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    There is nothing more emasculating than kissing upwards. Fact.

Exactly.
    to tell the truth..... i fucked a tranny taller then me........for the lulz...........and the....monies

im not BSing she paid for this time at internet cafe.

===========
    *injects self with totse freebase*

QUOTED, you sick tranny fucker.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    Traum wrote: »
    Can't say I've ever dated a girl taller me. Then again I'm 6 feet tall so not many girls are taller than me.
    This.

My missus is only 5 foot though:).
    edited September 2011
    My husband is over 6 feet tall & I'm under 5'3. I think his tallness is so hot. I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. :o
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited September 2011
    I couldn't date anyone shorter than me. Its just one of those things that bothers me. (I'm 5'10)
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited September 2011
    the real question is... can your cock fill up the tall bitch?

tall women usually need a longer and thicker cock to make 'em cum/make the sex worthwhile.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited September 2011
    when they're young and it comes to relationships, at the end of the day, women love their pookie being packed fat.

i'm sure you all already knew that, though.
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited September 2011
    same height is ok taller no no
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    ^^ LOL looks like its his mum ... i dated a girl who was only a tad smaller than me once. But when she wore heels she was taller than me, and i can tell you on some level (not like a 'ZOMG yews uglie now!' level) it was unattractive. It just bothered me for some reason ....
    edited September 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    the real question is... can your cock fill up the tall bitch?

tall women usually need a longer and thicker cock to make 'em cum/make the sex worthwhile.

Where the fuck did you come up with that load of bollocks?
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    The bigger the girl the bigger the vagina?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    The bigger the girl the bigger the vagina?

Thank you for pointing out that you have little or no experience with woman that don't require inflation. :facepalm: