FUCK MY MEDS!

EmilyEmily Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
My goddamn fuckin anti-depressants give me intense postural-hypotension every time I fucking stand up or stretch. It's pissing me the fuck off. :angry:

That is all.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Stop taking the meds and take up running.
  • EmilyEmily Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    I'm pretty suicidal without them, they ARE working. Just a really shitty side effect is all.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Emily wrote: »
    I'm pretty suicidal without them, they ARE working. Just a really shitty side effect is all.

Care to share your problem, I wouldn't mind listening to your problem and maybe what you need is someone to talk to. Lord.dfg (skype ;))
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    Have you tried some St. John's Wort?
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    I was on paxil for a bit but I had to change it because it made my teeth chatter, constantly. it was strange.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Wanna swap? I'm shooting up mine tonight after a day of intense psychotherapy and medicinal grade MDMA.
    Fuck I love life. Shame I have to be up at such a fuck-off early time to get the train.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited August 2011
    Can you still cum in under an hour?
    Or at all, for that matter?
    Oh, you can?
    Think you'll be alright, then.

On a serious note, yes.
    Fuck SSRI's.
  • edited August 2011
    My friend has been taking SSRI's for quite some time now for anti depressant purposes and has never had a problem like the one you speak of. I assume things like this vary from person to person - my friend takes fitness classes and goes to the gym a hell of a lot, without any side effects. Sucks for you though :(
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    i once took 700 mg of zoloft all at once and couldn't sit still for 3 days straight... oh, and i couldn't sleep for 4 days straight.

i'd "black out" for 1-2 hours but that was not sleep.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    Emily wrote: »
    postural-hypotension

What does that MEAN!? Better yet how does it FEEL!?
  • EmilyEmily Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    What does that MEAN!? Better yet how does it FEEL!?

Ever lay on the couch for some time and get up quickly and almost pass out? That. But worse for me.
  • EmilyEmily Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    Side note, I might be addicted to vicodin. As of a week ago.