I was wearing my shirt inside out all day.

SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator-__-
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Was wearing my shirt inside out all day.

I did notice people were giving looks. I just thought i was on my game.

Completely changed my state-of-mind. Just goes to show...

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    At least people will think you just don't give a fuck.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2011
    One time when I was visiting Austin I was walking down the sidewalk and it seemed like everyone was giving me dirty looks. I still have absolutely no idea why, unless they could tell I was high. But it was fucking Austin.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    They just wanted to be like you
  • edited August 2011
    Wow, didn't someone tell you? I see people walking around like this quite a lot - in fact, I think people CHOOSE to wear it inside out around here... Bunch of inbreds :facepalm:
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    Was it kind if like that dream when you go to school and forget to put any underwear or trousers on?
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    You're not alone OP, the other day when I was hungover from a houseparty the night before, I went into work wearing my shirt on inside out :facepalm: The manager thought I was taking the piss.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I've done this.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I have probably at some point :)
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    that's what your supposed to do when you don't have clean clothes just flip the bitch inside out. works with rubbers too, but you cant flip it inside out until the nut dries out or you can get a bitch pregnant.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Done it :). But unlike other assholes I do point out when someone is doing it and I actually try to help him. It's just me.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I've done it before. Either that or backwards :facepalm: