Why isn't obesity illegal?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Yeah doing drugs and limiting your life expectancy isn't allowed but go ahead and eat all the fats and sugars you want. :facepalm:

Not to mention if obesity was made illegal we'd have less fat people and I could GET A SEAT ON THE TRAIN BECAUSE THERE ISN'T SOME FAT GUY TAKING UP TWO SEATS.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Yeah doing drugs and limiting your life expectancy isn't allowed but go ahead and eat all the fats and sugars you want. :facepalm:

Not to mention if obesity was made illegal we'd have less fat people and I could GET A SEAT ON THE TRAIN BECAUSE THERE ISN'T SOME FAT GUY TAKING UP TWO SEATS.

It is socially frowned upon, so people who engage in perpetuating this condition or are forced into it have their own hells. Also, the bone damage and shit is the price they pay for indulging their senses. That dude taking up your seat will probably have more oxy's than you for the broken kneecap/arthritis plus fat damage.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    The government would prefer a society of barely human fatasses who buy allot of shit than people playing with their own brain chemistry. It is much easier to manage millions of people if half of them are totally dependant on the infrastructure.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    You're probably obese yourself.

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
    Underweight = <18.5
    Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
    Overweight = 25–29.9
    Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
    http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth1.1.htm According to the government standard, Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, and Mel Gibson are technically obese. So are sluggers Sammy Sosa and Barry Bonds, boxer Mike Tyson, quarterback Donovan McNabb, and wrestling superstar The Rock. And if politics is your thing, it turns out that California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger—a bodybuilding legend—is obese, too.

But yeah, send them to the camps.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I'm obese because I complain about obese people. Just like how I'm a bitchy girl because I complained about a bitchy girl from "Teenage Dirtbag". Or just like how I'm actually a moderator who continuously bans people because I complained about Meta. Or Just like how I'm actually someone who says "heyyy" to everyone because I complained about people who say "heyyy".

Go fuck yourself.

EDIT: Just read the rest of your post. Goddammit.
  • edited July 2010
    What really gets me is the fact that you see fat people coming out of the gym, and then munching on some kind of high fat candy bar, or going to McDonalds, etc.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    wasjosh wrote: »
    You're probably obese yourself.

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

But yeah, send them to the camps.

Stop being such a technical freak.

A fatass is a fatass.

We're not talking governmental standards, we're talking physical judgment.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think its illegal in japan. I saw something a while back saying that if your waistline is larger than 32 inches or something like that, you will be fined large amounts of money until you lose enough weight to meet the limit.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Possible solution:

Set a maximum width on doors. If you're too wide, you stay inside and run on your treadmill until you fit through.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^ LMFAO that creates so many funny mental images

i could eat nothing but mcdonalds and drink nothing but Monsters all week and id probly end up in the doctors office.

i can binge on meth for a month and end up skinny as fuck and looking like a zombie, but hey, im still more or less healthy because im only putting 1 chemical in my body instead of loads of crap that humans were NEVER meant to eat.

+1
  • edited July 2010
    If it was, America would be on its on most wanted list.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    The whole anti-fat legislation is just as anti-American as the anti-drug, anti-tobacco, and anti-firearm legislation.

I'm not fat, but I get pissed off when they proposed this "fat tax". If some fucking slob wants to weigh 350lbs, let him, who the fuck cares? This is just more overcontrolling commie libtard shit.

Making fat slobs pay for the seat next to them on an airplane, is fine. It's when people try to force their ideals on other people, that I get pissed.
  • edited July 2010
    Just clarifying I live in the US. I know were filled with fat bastards.

Brock, I don't think its the fact that they dislike fat people its the fact that if a 400 pound person can pay as much for a ticket as you, a hundred and odd pound person then that unfair. Not only to the airline company who has to factor in weight and fuel prices, but to the average guy who is being charged up the ass for luggage.

I think if you are seriously huge, above overweight. Then you need to pay a little more for all the extra commendations that are being made for your wide load ass.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    You can't outlaw over eating. You can however enact laws which will round up all the obese fuckers n put em in gulag's, while their fridges are raided and packed up to be sent to Africa ;)
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    What pisses me off is that they now have groups trying to fight for acceptance of morbidly obese people like they're some sort of other race or fags or some shit. "Fat people want equal treatment!" Shut the fuck up fatty, it's called morbidly obese for a reason.

Why don't YOU accept the fact that you're nothing more than a walking mass of lard and heart attack, and fucking do something about it other than bitching about skinny people not treating you better?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    What pisses me off is that they now have groups trying to fight for acceptance of morbidly obese people like they're some sort of other race or fags or some shit. "Fat people want equal treatment!" Shut the fuck up fatty, it's called morbidly obese for a reason.

Why don't YOU accept the fact that you're nothing more than a walking mass of lard and heart attack, and fucking do something about it other than bitching about skinny people not treating you better?

Here's my drunken thought of the day:

It all started with feminism. If women can ask for rights, what's to stop other people from doing so?
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just clarifying I live in the US. I know were filled with fat bastards.

Brock, I don't think its the fact that they dislike fat people its the fact that if a 400 pound person can pay as much for a ticket as you, a hundred and odd pound person then that unfair. Not only to the airline company who has to factor in weight and fuel prices, but to the average guy who is being charged up the ass for luggage.

I think if you are seriously huge, above overweight. Then you need to pay a little more for all the extra commendations that are being made for your wide load ass.

Yeah, I agree with all of that.

In some states they were trying to tax "unhealthy" foods heavily. That's the kind shit I get pissed at, if some slob wants to eat 35 chicken wings, fine atleast he isn't trying to force me to eat only soybeans.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited July 2010
    The body mass index is complete bullshit and shouldn't be used, it doesn't take into someones muscle profile. A body fat percentage test, or a pinch test is a lot more accurate.

Back on topic, I think that most disgusting thing, is obese kids these days. The other day i saw a kid probably about 7 that weighed around 280. Of course the parents were also fat as fuck. The life style of some families really need to change, i cant believe that parents let their kids get like that.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    Totse Bot wrote: »

in america? because obesity stimulates the american economy.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    I'm obese.

u mad?
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    Worst type of person?

Obese black feminist. And fuck me there are a lot of them