Dirty tricks to get my money back?

Passion4uPassion4u Semo-Regulars
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
Hi all..

I have a quite unplesent situation.
I have a private person owing me a lot of money (i mean a lot!)

I am thinking of ways or maybe somebody knows a guide or so to use some dirty tricks into weakening this persons psychologically. I am looking for some ways to scare....

Does anybody know of some guide or other resourses of psychologic stalking?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    I guess you've tried all the other routes? Sending Bailiff, throwing bricks through their window?
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited August 2011
    Next time you wont lend anyone money. Lesson learned. :hai:
  • Passion4uPassion4u Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    Well, i was thinking of slowly weakening his mind, try to slowly corner him by using some "dirty tricks". Would be glad to recieve some taktiks, some links to some guide or scheme how to graduely weaken somebodys mind. I have a good team of "friends" (meaning the kind, you dont want to meet at night in an allee) to help out, just want to know where to start out, without havening to send them tom break his legs....

Any help?
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Well, is he not paying the money because he doesnt want to or because he doesnt have the means to? Is this a situation that can be approached from a legal matter, and as Thirdrockfromthesun (love the username by the way) said have you tried any other method of making him pay?

To weaken his resolve (which is what I think your getting at) mean knowing why he wont pay you.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    leave a fresh, beheaded animal taped with a note in spanish in front of their drive-way.

that should have them thinking.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    P.S. ...works everytime.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    Well There two reasons why hes not paying.

1. he thinks your a pussy, and you don't scare him
    or
    2. he doesn't have any money.

the problem with number 2 is that if hes scared enough of you he will pawn anything he owns to get your money unless he has nothing to pawn.

the best way to do this is find a person who would scare the shit out of him... i.e. a bouncer in a bar who ever. Explain them the situation and tell them you will give them a percentage of what they recover. you necessarily don't have to cause them bodily harm just imply it ,and let them know that they will be seeing you again, and repeatedly until you get paid.The beauty of collecting money is that peoples imagination will do most of the work for you, and most people will pay if they know they wont get away with it.

If you cant find a "intimidating person" get as many as your friends as you can to be there when you talk to him. tell your friends what your doing, and when you get the money you will hook them up with a party or some shit.

The most important part about collecting money either way you choose to go is to be persistent. If you refuse to go away you will get the money.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    (love the username by the way)
    Thanks bro. ThirdRock for short, if you like.

I wouldn't get too up in his face yet. You need to know if he actually has the money, like GN said. If he's not paying you because he doesn't have the money, you gotta raise the heat, put the pressure up a bit.

If he's not paying you because he doesn't want too, you have to get the upper hand, and intimidate. I owe some cash to some people right now. I come into money a fair few times. Enough to pay them back, but since I'm an asshole and they don't threaten me, I'm using it to spend on fast cars and loose women.

Get some more info before you do anything drastic.
  • edited August 2011
    Intimidation will be enough to weaken him up a bit. Get him scared, make him lose sleep over it. Put the pressure on, y'know?