Fucking Bad Luck

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So, I was going to work on things on Sunday, I went out to get things like FireWire to DV cable and new DVDs because I was running out of HDD space. And Raven sort of got me angry because I had to wait for 15 mins and he didn't come outside. After coming back, I went outside with him and we walked for hours and in the end he got a new mobile because he broke the old one. Fast forward and I am back at home. I try to power the fucking system and it takes it's goddamn time. I try to work things out but I am too fucking used up. I set a timer for shutdown and then leave for bed. I come back in the morning, in fucking high spirits.

I press the button nothing happens, I do this and that and NOTHING WORKS. So, I just try to troubleshoot it and it's a NO GO. I am like WTF, I need the damn system right now!!!!!. I arrange some money and go to the market but the weather is bitching outside, it's raining and the humidity is fucking high. After finishing few errands and I reach the market and find no fucking decent replacement.

In the end I get a Asus P5QL Pro motherboard and it's used as usual. I hurry back to home thinking fuck yeah, I might be able to DO something today. I spent nearly 6 hours trying to run that motherboard and after trying everything, it finally worked. Unfortunately, the onboard LAN doesn't work and the 8Channel Onboard sound DOESN'T WORK EITHER!

In short, I am fucked from that perspective and the board doesn't even have a onboard GPU, which means I can't use Dual Display system. I am going to get it replaced tomorrow but I don't think I will find anything close to this or my old motherboard, I did spent an hour trying to revive my old motherboard.

So, in short, I had a very shitty day and It seems I am BAD LUCK FUCKING MAGNET. I feel sleepy now and I will be out tomorrow throughout the fucking day. FML

Hey, if someone wants to donate money so I can get a decent motherboard, JUST PM ME! I use moneybookers btw, if you're already using moneybookers than still PM ME.

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    I could not send money, but I could send parts. I bought some large fans a while back and they came with a board - it must include some kind of heat sensative switching and it looks rather like and old modem - definately designed to go in that kind of place in a case. You could rig this up somewhere in your house and use it to keep the air moving so the humidity is not so bad if you also invest in some large fans. They would essentially be computer controlled. How cool does that sound?

You could also try using it as a motherboard, but I do not think it will work so well.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    how much does a new MObo cost over tharr?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Thanks, I worked on the motherboard last night, I mean I worked till 3 AM and I was close to fainting, it's working now but Sound and LAN are confirmed dead (fucking Chinese) the old mobo was made in Taiwan. I am going to store and getting it replaced or joining some waiting list or something.

But thanks for the support and DaGuru no.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    DaGuru no.

If you are going to converse with him, at least show the post to the rest of the world so we have a clue what you are on about.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    If you are going to converse with him, at least show the post to the rest of the world so we have a clue what you are on about.

Nah, it will only ruin the thread.

FUCKING FUCK POWER COMPANY AND ISP. Bastards, the Internet went down and my Wimax consumption reached 100% on top of that, the fucking power goes out randomly, I tried 6 times to use the computer and after 2 mins the power would fucking go out for TWO HOURS.

Last night, I finally got some time to work on things BUT BASTARD SWITCHED IT OFF FOR FUCKING 2 hours and went it came back, I was asleep on the fucking floor. I am fucking mad since I can't do anything. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • sithtyrannysithtyranny New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    you need to find something more interesting to ramble on about you cunt
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    So, I was going to work on things on Sunday, I went out to get things like FireWire to DV cable and new DVDs because I was running out of HDD space. And Raven sort of got me angry because I had to wait for 15 mins and he didn't come outside. After coming back, I went outside with him and we walked for hours and in the end he got a new mobile because he broke the old one. Fast forward and I am back at home. I try to power the fucking system and it takes it's goddamn time. I try to work things out but I am too fucking used up. I set a timer for shutdown and then leave for bed. I come back in the morning, in fucking high spirits.

I press the button nothing happens, I do this and that and NOTHING WORKS. So, I just try to troubleshoot it and it's a NO GO. I am like WTF, I need the damn system right now!!!!!. I arrange some money and go to the market but the weather is bitching outside, it's raining and the humidity is fucking high. After finishing few errands and I reach the market and find no fucking decent replacement.

In the end I get a Asus P5QL Pro motherboard and it's used as usual. I hurry back to home thinking fuck yeah, I might be able to DO something today. I spent nearly 6 hours trying to run that motherboard and after trying everything, it finally worked. Unfortunately, the onboard LAN doesn't work and the 8Channel Onboard sound DOESN'T WORK EITHER!

In short, I am fucked from that perspective and the board doesn't even have a onboard GPU, which means I can't use Dual Display system. I am going to get it replaced tomorrow but I don't think I will find anything close to this or my old motherboard, I did spent an hour trying to revive my old motherboard.

So, in short, I had a very shitty day and It seems I am BAD LUCK FUCKING MAGNET. I feel sleepy now and I will be out tomorrow throughout the fucking day. FML

Hey, if someone wants to donate money so I can get a decent motherboard, JUST PM ME! I use moneybookers btw, if you're already using moneybookers than still PM ME.

wtf r u talking about
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    wtf r u talking about

Stop necro bumping with useless shit.