Lets Talk Pokemon

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
It's all right. Don't be ashamed. The gameboy games like red, green, blue, gold, silver ect. are actually decent games. I'm currently playing heart gold in which you play in both the Johto and Kanto regions I think. I havent beatwn it yet so im not sure if it also includes the Hoen region. I eagerly await the day that i can buy a second de for username as well as black and white so we can trade and battle. Also if you have soul silver I'd like to have you friend code so we can trade and battle.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't have a ds. :( I only get to play them on EMUs. If EMUs had online trading/battling, nobody would buy DS's.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Your damn right they wouldnt. When i get money I'll buy the es 3d. I let them sucker me like that. I like to stay fully upgraded with my tech.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Don't recall ever playing Pokemon.
    edited May 2011
    You're deprived.
  • edited May 2011
    First ever Pokemon game I got was Yellow. I played it on my Gameboy Color, and it was awesome. I played it a lot, got pretty far if I remember correctly. I also remember lending it to a friend and having him corrupt the game by turning it off when it saved :facepalm:
    edited May 2011
    Your friend fails. Yellow was the first version I played also. It was in japanese but i still managed to beat the elite four. It took a lot of saving and resetting.
    edited May 2011
    Pokemon yellow was the best. You could get all 3 starters, plus you had pikachu.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    The last one I played was Crystal. Good times :)
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Im currently playing emerard to waste away my night shifts, got a few level 50+ pokemon now.
    Never had a gameboy as a kid, but had pokemon snap on the N64, but taking photos isnt the same.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited May 2011
    I have yellow, gold, and silver. I used to also have red, but I lost it somewhere. I also lost my Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur from yellow because I traded them to my gold cartridge and the battery died in it. The battery in my silver cartridge died as well, but I soldered a new battery into it so I could play it again recently. I'm not very far and I haven't even beaten the first gym yet.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    I've owned red and blue. I'm currently playing crystal. Tried black on an emulator and it was terrible.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    Working on the Elite four in silver.
    Also :hai:
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2011
    Your damn right they wouldnt. When i get money I'll buy the es 3d. I let them sucker me like that. I like to stay fully upgraded with my tech.

You should give me your DS when you buy a new one. Mine got stolen and i'm a poor spic. I never got to finish Platinum or Soul Silver.
    edited September 2011
    No way! I need two DS to catch em all. Besides I've decided to buy the first DS with the gba slot instead of the new one. It's such bullshit that only the first DS was backward compatible.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2011
    No way! I need two DS to catch em all. Besides I've decided to buy the first DS with the gba slot instead of the new one. It's such bullshit that only the first DS was backward compatible.
    The DS Lite was backwards compatible, thats the one that i had.
    edited September 2011
    I don't remember it having the gba slot but I'll definitely look for one. I'd much rather have that than the older model.
  • Caramello KoalaCaramello Koala Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    I've got soul silver and I have heaps of pokemon, including all the starters from Johto and Kanto, if you want to trade or battle. I don't know what my friend code is though, I'll get back to you.